Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I'm spending too much time trying to think of a title. this is stupid.

i couldn't think of anything other than "Heyyyyy" or something and i dont want all my posts to have headings like that....

Soooo svu is in a little bit but my knees are really sore and looking at my hands one looks weirder than the other and they're also both reawlly sore.

I just closed my eyes for a few seconds to think about what to talk about, because for the first time in writing one of these i don't know!! So anyway, after a few seconds of silence, (not silence the music was playing but of not typing) i think...volcanoes.

Volcanoes are cool for several reasons.
A: 





B. Fuck. I had ilke three other reasons for why volcanoes are awesome butI don't remember anything now. And I just learned something random about them too....THAT'S ANNOYING HUH?!

Well I have nothing left to say about volcanoes. I don't know why I would pick such a thing. I guess because they're really cool but like other than that what is there to talk about....it's not exactly a good topic. Ahh you guys i'm gonna cry i was gonna do this entire post about them! I had like subject ideas and like different sections and stuff!!! wahhhhh.... at least svu is on later,
\
Ughh my fingers are hurting again.

Oh oops I was just on facebook for a while...

Guys, if you guys had to think of something to say about volcanoes, what would you say? There is a wacky Icelandic one with a silly name...

The people in inceland (fuck it i'm not deleteing that far) are the most genetically similar people in the entire world...did you know that? THey like all have blonde hair and blue eyes I WOULD STICK OUT LIKE A SORE, BROWN, THUMB.

Lately I think i've been grinding my teeth and I think i'm slowly getting addicted to always chewing something cuz i chew gum a lot now so that's why i grind my teeth maybe? Okay I thought of something fun.

I'm going to post three pictures, and you're going to guess which is the answer to THIS question!!!



What are my feet touching???


a.


b.


c.
 

Okay, got your guess???



A, B, Or C?!? Which do you think my foot was touching??








Haha the french rape victim on svu is funny looking. And the translator is funny sounding! 


ANYWAY THE ANSWER (SPOILER ALERT) WAS B. Totally wish it was c though...totally/ Oh and my feet were only touching a waste basket because I was in the bathroom cuz i was a'smokin, o'course!

That was fun though, mostly because that picture of david henrie is scalding hot. SCALDING! let's get another one!!!



THEY ARE BOTH SO HOT!! anyway i forgot to pay attention to svu for like five minutes while i was trying to find a good picture, and this is looking like a good episode so i wanna pay attention, so I'm gonna say ciao for now. Thanks for reading hope y'all enjoyed the quiz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment