Saturday, February 26, 2011

I have a few tasks you must complete....

Just simply view this picture (I will give you a hint: it is the most extensive photograph of the universe available taken from a satellite or some shit) [ and I recommend going to your browser, go to view: and like enter full screen, so that it becomes your full scree when you click to zoom in. Anyway here's the link

http://zebu.uoregon.edu/hudf/hudf_150dpi.jpg

I was listening to all star by smash mouth while looking at that. And I almost started crying (last time i saw this pic i almost started crying).

Okay first of all I just feel....a connection to all my alien brethren. Like I am sitting in this chair, i'm as insignficant as an electron in a molecule in a grain of sand on earth, just looking out into all these galaxies. Is anyone else looking back? Can anyone else appreciate the feelings herbs can give you...or do they maybe feel this way all the time? Do they have consciousness able to sense our presence? Like...so many galaxies, over a billion, in that picture. Or over a thousand, I think I dunno. But like a lot.

And think of WHAT IS IN A GALAXY! A GALAXY IS FUCKING ENOURMOUS!!!!!!!! God damn we can hardly travel to the mooon A GALAXY IS MAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSIIIIVE. Anyway, I'm just talking about how insiginificant we are, and how many other insignificants are out there? How many are significant? United galaxies? Who knows, right?


So then I just thought...earth is like 4 billion years old right? Okay and the universe is supposedly 13 billion years old (I just wondered if there are sciendtists on some other alien planet who are measuring these values and finding the same age for our universe....trippy do they like have the same concepts of numbers?! WHO THE FUCK KNOWS!!! IS ALL CONSCIOUSNESS SIMILAR? OR CAN THEIR BE AN EQUALLY ADVANCED, INTELLIGENT, AND COMMUNIZED RACE AS HUMANS THAT HAVE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT CONCEPTS OF LANGUAGE, NUMBERS, TIME, AND DIMENSIONS?!?!?!?!?!


AAAAHHHHHHHHHhhhh. So anyway, I was thinking that and like....whether we humans kill the Earth in 200 years, or it dies 200 million years fromnow, eventually earth WILL die. Inevitably. And everything will cease to exist. Everything on earth. Done. Earth will no longer exist. Your planet, your planet mother earth who you live on, will no longer exist.

Meanwhile, somewhere else in the universe, a planet just became home to a brand new unicellular organism. Like, even as our PLANET ceases to exist, other worlds out there are...beginning, continuing. If there is life out there, it could only be one planet at a time is alive in the universe. Or maybe all of them are alive at one point. Or maybe a few are alive at a time but it's very hard to find each other because they're so far away.

But do you see what I'm saying? It's just....it's just really scary and terrifying and sad to think that ....just think of what your day consists of. Everything regular. Coffee, stoplights, history books, pencils, sneezing, walking, eating, smiling, blinking, smelling, trees, ocean, earth. That will all NOT exist. Not just extinct, but kaboom.

Done.

Atoms recycled by way of the universe, even all the radioactive shit, even all the nonbiodegradable styrofoam (actually- that shit might just stay styrofoam forever, who knows), it all goes back to a new star, or a new planet. Maybe in a couple billion years, the atoms in the air I just breathed out will become the life force on a new planet. Oh my gosh....


If you didn't click on that picture I really hope you do now.

5 comments:

  1. okay so i was literally just talking about this shit the other day!!! Like the same exact stuff and I was watching this thing on ancient aliens and how they are suspected to have lived with all the ancients, like Egyptians stuff and how they suspect that the aliens helped to feed the Jews for 40 years in the desert with this super food that they created for them to survive which is in the bible and shit like its crazy...and we really need to talk about it bc the people here well couldnt get into it with me and I really need to talk about it, bc I think that all the old civilzations know something is going to happen in 2012 bc the aliens told them that they were coming back!!!! Coming back to see how the humans have been doing and advancing...ohhhh and they said that the pyramids were created for a nuclear power plant for energy!!! like dude we need to talk about this shit it is blowing my mind, I think the aliens are coming back!!! And I dont think that they are going to kill us at all I think they like us and want to help, i mean why else did they help the Jews!?! and umm yeah I think we think they are going to come here and kill us becasue we are the fucking violent ones!!! we would be the ones to go to someone else planet and kill them so we just would assume they would do they same But i dont think that is the case at all I think they want to teach us things bc we are dumb! so yeah I love aliens and talking about aliens so we need to talk about this in depth, while high, when I come back, ok? ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and when I posted this your profile had 411!!!! views, 11's are everywhere dude! Everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will have a discussion. We should rig up a projector in your room so we can look at that picture of the universe like across the wall and and and we'll talk forever and it'll be amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg yes! that sounds like a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this projector thing never happened btw. -carlos

    ReplyDelete