Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Have you ever felt this...

you're lying down and you suddenly realize you're really thirsty, so you take a gulp of water, lie back down, and then swallow. and then a few seconds later you feel the cold like...HIT you! Not like a physical pain, but you just feel the impact of the cold water in like your heart and veins and it spreads out from your chest.....

It just happened to me and then I got thirsty again so it happened TWICE! I am just wondering if that's just me or....

Billy Ray Cyrus blames his divorce on Hannah Montana....he said every day for season four he would get up and go to work, knowing his family was heading for the trash, and he doesn't know how he did it, and he "must have been he was a better actor than he thought" were his own words about him....So I guess that's what's going on in the world.

Oh and this too http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2011/01/21/2011-01-21_college_student_files_suit_for_18m_after_he_says_las_vegas_hooker_didnt_spend_en.html

If you read that you'll see that some college stupid is suing a stripper because he paid $270 for one hour and she left after a half hour...so he wants his money back....plus 1.8 mil because it was a "traumatic event" in his life.

so THAT'S what's going on in the world! I think sometimes I unintentionally furrow my brows, because then i'll realize and like go and touch my forehead and it'll be all stern and I'll relax it with my fingers and then I feel so much better! Anyway, I only planned on telling you guys that one thing about drinking water, so I better peace out soon. Hope you all have a fabulous day, and if you're ever feeling pessimistic about the world, remember!!

This little guy exists!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment