Saturday, February 19, 2011

So first thing's first.

I noticed you can't see the picture at the bottom of my last post. If you wanna see, just google "quokka" it's the cutest thing you'll ever see..



Anyway, I'm really high. I was earlier, but then I ate a shin ton times 6.023 x 10^23 (that's the value of a mole motha fuckas) So it kinda went away. I just took another hit of some of the weed that was left over, and wow. One hit. ONE!! and it just washed over me!!!

Weeee!!!

OH MY GOD MY COMPUTER JUST MADE ALIEN NOISES. Seriously I don't know what's happening it just jibbered twice.....

Freaky.

 


I just decided that at least one night in my life, I will stay at a beautiful mansion with a grand staircase like that. I will bring but few things.

*At LEAST half a paychecks worth of :)
*Healthy but yummo snacks like wheat things, fruit popsicles, super k cereal, flavord quaker oats cracker things, chex mix, tostitos, hummus and crackrs, fruit smoothies, veggie platters, sushi, etc etc, so we can eat like fatties but at least eat like healthy fatties
*Equipment to film
*many outfits
*rhe best people ever

Bring rock out music. Make annoying music videos. Have a riot!!!!

I WILL DO TRHIS!!! CHANT WITH ME, AND IT WILL HAPPEN!!!
If I want it bad enough, it has to happen, right? Dude, if I find some Irish castle like this that like I am offered to stay at when I go to Ireland (Because me and Elizabeth WILL go) I would probably diarrhea my pants out of shock. Add in the factor that it's possibly haunted by angry fairies, and they will chant music at midnight and try to beckon you to their lair, and it will be so beautiful and lovely but you'll never be able to return? GUESS WHAT BITCHES.


I WOULD FOLLOW THE MUSIC BECAUSE GUESS WHAT? WHO WOULDN'T WANT TO LIVE WITH FUCKING FAIRIES. This is not an every day thing. I dunno, maybe it's just me, but seriously.....

FAIRY > human,

No comments:

Post a Comment