Monday, February 21, 2011

LET'S CATCH YOU UP

This is me right now:




I just lost my lighter and....it just makes me really sad. I always have to fucking lose something. And then I was banging around and the music was playing and the TV is on and I thought I heard someone and it's all just very sad as you can see.


LOL FOUND IT!!!!!!!



Well that was a roller coaster of events. It was hiding in the blue futon, but like in the little pocket thing...I promise it's not where you think it fell. If you ever come here I'll show you.

(I'm not advocating locating me and kidnapping me actually banish that idea from your head right now thank you we don't want to spread the wrong message)

Well I wanted to watch Rolling Kansas, but I decided I'll ride this out then go downstairs and watch rolling kansas for a little afterwards. Plus always sunny is on right now and it's pretty funny.

Oh today I had something to talk about....I think I was going to talk about people who think they're so ahead of the times. Yeah actually okay here we go.

All the annoying people who are like "Miley cyrus is a slut!" and "Justin Bieber - he looks like a girl HAHAHA" and "Jersey shore is why America hates us" and "OMG 90s kids we were the best generation ever!"

Basically, all you self-righteous pricks from the age of 12- 17 (The twelve crowd is incredible, considering they would have been born in 1999 and therefore would have no memory of that decade whatsoever) SHUT UP!!!

LIKE NO SERIOUSLY DO YOU REALLY NOT GET that before us 90s kids grew up the 80s were the total sh'it? I mean pretending you always liked the 80s is still popular today. And before that, umm where do you think THAT SEVENTIES SHOW CAME FROM?! Everyone just  knew the seventies were the way to be. See the pattern dipshits? Every single decade, all the tweenyboppers grow up to be "adults" and "appreciate" how "their childhood" was better than "kids nowadays". 

EVERY PERSON, WHEN THEY GROW UP, WILL FEEL THEY HAD A SUPERIOR CHILDHOOD TO THE GENERATION THAT FOLLOWS!

There was more to this point but I've lost it. Really though all those people are the same... They tend to think they have "outgrown this town" and need to "venture out". They say books are "about the smell of a never before opened book, the feel of turning the page, that's why ebooks are so sad". And they're all like "seize the moment" but they're also the ones who are all "why don't i get extra credit because I am a lame ass who stays home every weekend and I never go out and have fun like the rest of my generation, who are actually living their lives which is the exact philosophy that i claim to support but I feel superior to those who are acting it out right now??" and shit like that. You know, those people.

I'll leave y'all with a picture.

EHHHEHHEHEHEH!!!!!!! IT'S SOOOOOOO CUUUTE!!!!!! HERE'S ANOTHER EHHHEHHHHHHHHH


EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S TOO MUCH TO HANDLE!!!!!!!

Probs gonna go watch my movie or something now later gaterz

No comments:

Post a Comment