Sunday, February 20, 2011

I totally thought of something to write about today...

I think I was pretty excited about it too. But...here I am...I have no idea...

Anyway, listen to Hello by martin solveig....IT IS THE COOLEST SONG EVER! IT'S FROM THE TRIDENT SOMETHING COMMERCIAL! It's like a special kind of trident but i forget what kind...it doesn't matter though because you have the song. You'd only need it if you were trying to find the song because you heard it on the commercial. But it's irrelevant right now.

SO LEMME GET ON WID MY BIZNESS!!

Sorry I can't this song is soooooo catchy!!! Get's so good around 1:10.....

Dang guys i should have kept all my typos haha...there were so many. The one i can remember is that used to say "Get's so get around 1:10"

Oh and I accidentally typed Hellow instead of hello....but these are mistakes that every day people make, so i digress.

After this song I'll listen to that new avril lavigne song, what the hell, or whatever. that's kind of how i've felt lately, like...I've always been the good girl but now, FUCK IT, i like weed, OKAY?

YEAH, I DO. REBECCA WITTMAN LOVES IT. So like i don't know if that's a bad idea to say right now haha but I DON'T CARE BECAUSE I AM "talking to bridget" (elizabeth gets it), SO I'M OKAY!!! Anyway, if you don't know what i'm talking about, listen to that song!!!

But most importantly listen to the Hello song it's so exciting.

YEAAAAH BEAUTIFUL BY AKON!! It's not sexy fish but it's something.

Alright, so out with the fab five this weekend, I thought of an idea for my masterwork. You see, we saw a UFO (and another crazy thing I forget what it was) and I was like you know, this always happens to me when I'm er...in this state of mind. Something ridiculous happens and I can't believe it's real!

EXHIBIT A: This summer, with Elizabeth, she was waiting for her brother to pick her up and we were sitting on the driveway, when A LIMO WITH FLASHING WINDOWS DROVE BY AND WHEN HE PASSED US THE DRIVER ROLLED DOWN HIS WINDOW AND YELLED OUT "Sorry bout that!"

See what I mean? Craaaaazy shit. Oh my god, like another time, we were coming home from the mall, and we were rocking out to music, and then these dudes in a car next to us started like rocking out too! And they were making fun of us dancing and stuff!! How often does that happen?!? And then there's the time at Denny's, where our waiter was either totally in on the secret and THAT's why he not only brought me two flavored sodas (because he said the one I originally ordered was actually really gross, but he brought me that and the "real" yummy one) but also "accidentally" doubled mine and elizabeth's orders of fried pancake ball things. "The kitchen messed up the order," he claimed. Yeah it was either he knew or was mega being creepy toward us? Like, it was on the verge of creepy, but he didn't do anything but be extremely nice, so I'm not gonna complain. And we left him a massive tip because we're DECENT HUMAN BEINGS!!!!! Anyway, that was crazy....

Not to bention the 1991 bowling alley we stepped into in Bangor, with a drug deal happening outside and a broken computer screen inside.

So needless to say this is a CONSTANT. And I know it happens to other people too!! So it all convinced me to try to do a MASTERWORK off it! The central story is this group of friends who go off for a night about town (if I'm allowed, I'll say they smoked, otherwise, they were having regular sober fun [yeah right]!) and then they see all these ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS THINGS HAPPENING AROUND THEM AND OH MY FUCKING GOD FUCK YOU IS PLAYING BY CEE LO GREEN I HAVE TO GO DANCE.....

Sorry about that it's just that...that song has decided to play the shit out of itself on the radio and on TV for the past week, and it's been pissing me off because the edited version is REALLLLY annoying and I just wanted to listen to the real version, and it just played on shuffle! So like, wow!

And a few songs ahead I came to Mellow Mood by Slightly Stoopid. Hmm I should make a playlist on playlist.com with all the songs that are playing tonight. It would become most played within a month, mark my words. Oh and earlier, my cat's sleep breathing scared me because I thought it was my mom talking in the other room. I'm not sure what that says about my mom, my cat, and myself, but he has just decided he wants to go downstairs now. Great. FML BRB.

Well that was a hassle and a half. I deserve to talk to Bridgett some more now. (Once again, Elizabeth will get the reference)

Okay I think this has been long enough of a post. I noticed my last few were kind of short, and I didn't want to disappoint, and I think I carried through pretty well. I'll leave you guys with a photo.




MAGIC!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment