Tuesday, February 22, 2011

WOW. SO I GO DOWNSTAIRS TO GET MY COMPUTER

And I see the cat is on the couch...and I have to put him in the basement otherwise he will wake up at 3 in the morning and meow and wake everyone up. So anyway, I pick him up and as I carry him to the basement think to him telepathically "Dumb dumb dumb kitty you are a dumb dumb dumb kitty" and he was just purring in his oblivious way, and this was all telepathic. I was calling him stupid because he had BEEN in the basement before, but I didn't close the door, so he got out, and I was like oooooh why couldn't you have just stayed down there you dumb dumb dumb kitty? So I bring him down and then when I'm gathering my shit I notice I've been like driving my nails into like my thumb nails and this was like five minutes ago you guys and my thumbs still hurt....

Then I make it to my room, plug my music in, press play AND HOLY SHIT IT'S SMASH MOUTH ALL STAR AND MY VOLUME IS UBBBBER LOUD because every time I unplug my player, it resets the volume, and I had to unplug it because it was plugged in on the opposite side of the room, and I hadn't even paused the music, so as soo as I plugged it in it was like ALL THAT GLITTERS IS GOOOOOLD!"

I pressed pause right away but it was really just a frightening experience. And I was debating whether or not I would post or not, but that sequence of events just convinced me to go for it.

Ohhh I have been keeping this tab open all day to remember to show you guys this one thing!!! Hold up!!




Fucking piglet squid!!! Google it that is REAL!!! EHHHEHHHHHHHHEHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

The fact that "I Believe in Fairy World" by "Unknown Artist" might be enhancing the effect of that picture, but I think it's pretty powerful regardless.



HAHAHAHA GUYS I JUST REREAD THAT SENTENCE AND I NOTICED IT TOTALLY DIDN'T MAKE SENSE. BUT I KEPT IT SO YOU GUYS COULD SEE WHAT I WROTE!! LOL I CANNOT THINK STRAIGHT!! I'll type what It should have said

The fact that "I Believe in Fairy World" by "Unknown Artist" is playing on my ipod right now might be enhancing the effect of that picture, but I think it's pretty powerful regardless.

No for real though you guys should look that title up on youtube...cuz I got this directly from youtube so seriously listen to the full song it should be like 5 minutes long it's sooooooo beautiful


Well I'm done here. Oh, one thing. There are apparently people from Slovenia, Germany, Canada and some other random places who have read this blog and well....I'm sure they did what I would have done had I come across a Slovenian blog and skipped right over it. But then again, maybe some of them came back. So to anyone who doesn't know me personally, or who is from Germany or Slovenia or Pluto, HI!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment