Sunday, February 6, 2011

Let me begin by telling you...

I did not plan on smoking tonight. In fact, I whole heartedly planned not to, and wasn't feeling an urge to do so. However, when the Superbowl ended at around ten fifteen, and papa came up at around 10:30, I realized I was not the slightest bit tired. I knew if I went to bed I wouldn't be falling asleep this side of tomorrow so I figured that I'd just smoke a LITTLE so that I can fall asleep! By tomorrow, I'll be tired enough from waking up at 6:30 that I'll be ready to go to bed after Always Sunny in Philadelphia two hour happy hour ends at eleven! So....

I smoked a little bit! Right in my room, door closed, used the sploof, worked out perfectly! Actually I think it's called a spoof. Actually I'm not entirely sure you'd be best to google it right now and try to find out.

Anyway, I had a short post in here last night. It was because I heard snow thunder (I KID YOU NOT) and I thought it was someone upstairs flushing the toilet, so I muted the music. Anyway, I go for a few minutes before I realize I want to listen to music again, so I go to play a song and then when I unmute my computer two songs are playing and I'm like ohhhhh right, I left pandora playing! Cuz I just muted the sound, I didn't pause the music! So I pause my current song, move to Pandora, and what is playing but FLY BY SUGAR RAY. I pause it to get a hold of myself then realize where I paused it....I click play and, sure enough, I paused it like 7 seconds before MY FAVORITE PART IN THE ENTIRE FUCKING SONG "All around the world, statues crumble for me, who knows how long I'll love yah. Everywhere I go has been so good to me. 25 years old, my mothah god rest her soul. Iiiiiiiii just wanna fly (a wiki wah wiki wiki wiki wah) putcha arms around me bahhhby.

Ya know, etc etc. If by some satanic act of the undergods you DON'T know that song, I know you were already looking it up on youtube before I said this. And if you DID know it, you of course looked it up as well. Because you want to listen to it. because it's AMAZING.

I, on the other hand, will look up that smash mouth song that goes

It's just the way that you talk like it ain't no thaaaang
I guess it's called Then the Morning comes, by smash mouth.


Wow, and back to my original point....I was just amazed that I returned to that song at my favorite point! Like what are the odds!!

Anyway, I managed to type that out, but SHIT was I high. Yeah I got suuuuuuuper baked, surpassed what I've been for a while BY a while. Like, when I left the bathroom after standing for a while I looked in the mirror and I had gotten sooooo pale so I had to sit down for like twenty minutes to get my shit together before I tried to stand again. So yeah.

Anyway, my end point is that I wrote a short little post about this, but I simply couldn't finish it because I was too high to function. I mean, in my defense, it was almost at like one A.M. and I was exceptionally tired from the night before (also stayed up pretty late and got dencently high) so if this had been at like 11:30 on say, July 3rd, and I was just going to the beach with carlos because it's going to be an exceptionally hot couple days and we have to work tonight so we want to get as much out of the day as we can, and so I smoke a fat fat bowl before heading off, I wouldn't have been so sleepy. Functioning would have been a challenge, yes, but I wouldn't have been like GAHHHHH. I would have been able to make a post, that's my point. But last night I just could not.

Anyway, I'm not too high to function at all. I guess right now it's just a buzzy head high, but the past two nights were BODY ATTACKS! but not bad.

Hahahaha I was just about to start this paragraph with Anyway, until I looked up and realized I started the last three paragraphs with that word!! Haha that means I keep getting off topic doesn't it. Yeahhhh. Woops!

Well, IDGAFF! (Yes, that second "F" is intentional. The first one is "flying")

Anyway, didn't that make you miss the summer? God last summer was so perfect it hurts to think about!! Like, I remember last year in school, I was starving for the summer, I was busy reliving memories of summer 09, right? But think back to that summer you guys that summer effing sucked!!! Rain throughout the entire first month, there was probably a week's worth of nice hot days for the entire summer. But Last school year, man we wanted that summer back. And what did we get? God and mother nature decided to do it with SUPREME GLEE and UNICORN LAUGHTER to create SUMMER 2010. And, ladies and gentlman, did summer 2010 not surpass summer 2009 by leaps and bounds? It was astoundingly better. It was beautiful nearly every day. We had more adventures, more memories. So, do you get what I'm saying here?

I'm saying summer 2011 is going to blow the socks off of 2010. At least, that's the pattern so far.

Think of what summer means!

Lose the school stress, the pale skin, the cold feet, the dry hands, the lazy feeling, the waking up early every monday morning, the putting on jeans and a long sleeve shirt every morning, the dreading tomorrow feeling, the TGIF-near-pissing-yourself-out-of-excitement-weekly feeling (because every day is the weekend in the summer) the sun setting at five p.m., the inability to stay outside without a massive coat for five minutes, the inability to just sit on the pavement and look at the stars. Say good bye to that.

Say hello to freedom, late nights every night instead of twice for every seven, beachy days, beachy hair, the apprehension before you jump into the pool, swimming in the green light, smoking at 1 am in the driveway, walking back from Downtown and running from scary people, trying to sneak into the campground, seeing Mr and Mrs Antons' shining faces every morning/afternoon at Pirate's Cove, David's Sub Shop, Pity Partyies, glow sticks, fighting over the hammock, nice juicy checks every two weeks, tan lines, the smell of chlorine, the buzz of tourists, the life and soul of this town. Are you ready to greet summer?! ARRRREEE YOUUUUUUU MOOOOTHHHAAAHHHHH FUUUUCCCKKKIINNN''' RRREEAADDYY?!?!?!


Cuz if you're not you have about 4 months to get ready. So like, take your time.

2 comments:

  1. Your posts just keep getting better and better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fucking miss summer so fucking much! I might be copying and pasting apart of it and making it a status, I am determined for everyone to read this!

    ReplyDelete