Thursday, April 28, 2011

I PROMISE YOU THAT WE'RE MARCHING ON

I'm listening to this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLhu0iR6DnA and the thumber (wowwww i mean thunder haha) just rumbled iN TOON TO IT AT THE PERFECT MOMENT!!! 


I was going to originally post that on Elizabeth's wall but then I decided I might as well write in the post for a little bit. But wow. Wowie wow.


It's thundering outside and I've got this great song playing and I've still got half a fucking cup of banana yogurt left and there's pizza for dinner and MY MOM GOT TRON FROM THE VIDEO STORE!!!


I mean, I got out of track early today, I've had a long week, all I have is a meet tomorrow so I just think...why not? If you see what I'm saying here and I think you do.


UNfortunately (the N is intentionally capitalized because I'm emphasizing it so don't think I'm being sloppy) I'm not going to be writing much more than this because I want to watch my movie! But just so you guys know, I probably won't be back here much next week because I will be busy with AP and track! So ciao for now.


And also pray for my left index toe...it's been bugging me for a while. Can you break a toe without actually doing anything to it and without feeling any moment of severe pain? Because if you can...I hope I didn't do that.








FUCK that you guys I was going through a google image search for "toe" to leave as the concluding picture but I cannot STOMACH those deformities. And it makes my toes hurt like they have sympathy toe literally right in their toes. Wow that sounds like my toes have toes. Enough of this.


I know I recommend songs on practically all my posts by the way, and I'm sure a fair chunk of you never listen to me, but PLAY THE VIDEO ABOVE! it's the best EVER.




Also, get banana yogurt. Also, don't break your toes. 









No comments:

Post a Comment