Wednesday, April 20, 2011

the 420 post

i can't just...not, you know?! this'll be short and i'll probably edit it throughout the day. it's twelve in the afternoon now.

1.) I sketched out soooo bad earlier because I thought some truck was driving up and down the secret access road to the campground behind my house! And I was like WTF!!!!!!!!!!

Turns out it was the garbage truck (I thinnnnk I never saw either one!!)

Wow I had a really urgent reason i was posting this and now I don't remember it. Haha that's kind of sad. It was really urgent. Give me a minute.

Okay it's not coming to me. I'm gonna let it go and if I suddenly remember, I'll WRITE IT DOWN IMMEDIATELY. But ima peace cuz it's lunch time.

OMG HAHAHAHA I REMEMBER! I WAS JUST ABOUT TO LEAVE I REMEMBER WHAT I HAD TO WRITE DOWN!!!!

I was so excited to like watch something on tv and eat my lunch, but I checked tvguide and there was nothing good on. And so I was like ahh buggers I'm gonna have to watch something lame....and then....

I remembered....


This.

We had gone to the video store and I rented this. My mom wanted to get TRON...come to think of it, that would have been awesome to watch. But I wanted a comedy and I'm really happy with my decision! Anyway I'm just so happy because I thought I was gomna have to watch some crap show and now I get to watch a MOVIE!!! 

Anything like that ever happen to you? Like you think there's nothing good to eat then you're like BOOM I WENT GROCERY SHOPPING YESTERDAY THERE IS FUCKING NUTELLA. Or something like that. Wow Justin Bieber is really catchy. I totally lost my train of thought. Hhaha I really like this song 

Baby baby baby ooooh


Haha okay I'm gonna go now PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. this is funny and sweet, i like it. Stay safe and no smoking in the house!!!

    ReplyDelete