Sunday, April 3, 2011

Okay I will talk about boys

if that's what you really want.

I'm watching one awesome one on tv right now. Jake Gyllenhaal!!! Yeaaaa. He's on SNL.

Also, I just had a fire full of boys! No the boys were not in the fire but they attended it. I don't burn boys in my free time jeez. Anyway I had a fire and then I came in at 11:30 (just as I was supposed to) however I was planning on going back outside....

Twice, my dad opened the door TO CALL THE CAT IN while Elizabeth sits out back with like 8 OTHER GUYS (I shouldn't say other guys because Elizabeth isn't a guy as well....but you know what I mean) and they were silent! Then shit hit the roof. How? papa was IN THE BATHROOM UPSTAIRS GETTING READY TO GO TO BED when Elizabeth calls me.

I think to myself before I answer... "Should I answer this? Papa is right upstairs, maybe I should wait another two minutes until they're both in bed (because mama was getting ready to go to bed also) and then I'll call her back" No, I assured myself. Not necessary.  I'll talk in code.

Well apparently I can't cuz two minutes later my dad is all "People have to LEAVE Rebe do we really have to say that specifically? That you have to come in AND everyone has to leave?"

So, that has nothing to do with guys except they were there. And also, I wouldn't be surprised if all those guys grew up to be dads like my dad, who are all knowledgable of the tricks their children try to pull them. Obviously I pull 20 tricks over their heads for each one that they catch, but still, that 5% success rate is impressive for them. But I'm saying all guys probably grow up with some idea of what their children are bull shitting them with.

Now, also about guys. I thought the other day about how it's actually pretty ridiculous that women can't walk around topless.  I mean, it's kind of unfair. Women have to wear bras and shirts constantly, and I do mean constantly. But men can just waltz around topless if the weather's nice! Nudist beaches and private balconies aside, women can't do that! And it's all because men are hypersexual beasts who can't handle seeing a boob hanging out in the open without foaming at the mouth!

And of course you would say "Yes, but that reaction is only because boobies are such a special and hidden thing in our society. You're confusing causation and correlation."

And to that I say, STILL!! Why did this trend DEVELOPE? I mean, at least when we cover our privates, it's because those organs are actually involved in sexy time. Boobs are just floppy things on our chests! It's the same as a guy's chest, just a little bit different! But we have to keep ours hidden at ALL TIMES otherwise

CHAOS!!!!!!!!

That's what I have to say about boys.

I keep trying to think of something to say but Two Atoms in a Molecule by Noah and the Whale is distracting me too much. Listen to that song and you will SEE WHAT I MEAN!!!!

LISTEN TO IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

That's them!! Don't they look like such fun dudes??

I will say one other thing. In my knowledge of all the ladies and gentlemen that I know, the ladies ALWAYS get angry more often! Women just get offended or pissy or bothered or upset by things wayyyyy easier than men! And there is not a single exception.

I'll repeat, for clarity. Any girl who is reading this - you are not the exception to the rule. At least, if I know you, you're not. Hey, maybe there are girls out there who don't fall into this category. But if there are, I don't know them. Anyway, I wonder why that is!

Maybe men and women really do need each other, cuz men are like the stupid but laid back friend who brings the tranquility to the relationship while women are like the fussy orderly but energetic friends who you have who keep everything together.

Lol Elton John is making out with another dude on SNL. Elton John is like a legend wouldn't it be so awkward to fake makeout with him!?! Oh and now Momma's Boy is playing on my ipod. It's like the whole world knows that I'm writing about the male gender and it's responding accordingly.

Anyway, I see my views go up every day and none of you fuckers comment on anything. You don't need to make an account to comment!! I don't care if you're anonymous or if I know you or if you're Russian or WHATEVER, there have been plenty of opportunities on these posts for comments! Get on that!! I love feedback and am TOTALLY open for suggestions for topics!!!

Till next time,

1 comment: