Wednesday, April 6, 2011

So let me tell you all a story....

about a little commenter named anonymous. Now, the anonymous was not actually named anonymous, but he or she chose to remain anonymous so as not to reveal his or her identity! So anyway, one day this little anonymous took my plea for comments and turned it into reality.

Now this little anonymous is a trooper. Whoever you are out there in the world - you're  a man's man/woman. Whatever I can't keep doing the /her/woman thing it's annoying. I'm trying to be all assertively female by being like YEAH, WOMEN TOO! But no...it's too much effort.

Anyway, because I know for a FACT that there are MANY scumbags who read right over my plea for comments and ignored it, it's a very big deal that one person didn't!! And because that person was such a hero, I decided to dedicate a post to them because they stepped up to the plate, took one for the team, and all that jazz. So here's to you anonymous!




That's the background of my computer right now, also known as an entry to another world. Ladies and gentlemen, please correct me if I'm wrong, but would you not drop EVERYTHING if you saw this portal? I'm sorry, but imagine this.

You're coming home from a walk after school or something, and you've got a chemistry test next week and you haven't done any work on your portfolio yet, or maybe you're a baby daddy, or maybe you're just stressed about life in general, or maybe you're having a FANTASTIC WORRY FREE LIFE! 

And you're on your way home and you see this portal just suddenly appear behind some woods...

And you're like "NO OMG THIS IS HAPPENING NO NO NO I READ THIS IN A POST HOW THE FUCK IS THIS HAPPENING WHAAAAAT?!?! WHAT?!?!? IS THIS REAL?!"

And you hear twinkling coming from the inside. And soft voices and music and Irish laughter and you're like "HOW DID SHE KNOW ALL OF THIS WOULD HAPPEN???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?@^^*%^$#$%^ ALSO, FAIRIES!!!

Wouldn't you totally go through that portal? How could you not? How could anyone not? And you just find yourself in a magical land, where sadness literally doesn't exist, where all things negative literally don't exist. Just a magical, calm, beautiful land and there's fairies everywhere and you live simply but happily and drink the best fairy drinks and nibble all the best fairy pastries.

That's what I imagine that picture means...

Haha I was just looking through a catalogue and for littlemissmatched and it was like "4 New Locations Opening By May!"

And then there were three places named...lol where's the fourth!!!!

DERRR YOU GUYS! But they have socks with make-believe zippers on them, and also colorful scarfs that look like an arts 'n crafts projects for $49. 

Yikes I totally forgot that I originally posted this to acknowledge the little commenter that could...

But you inspired this, anonymous, so feel proud!!

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2jp52f/www.imagineyoureinireland.com :~)


No comments:

Post a Comment