Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Smells like some INSANELY

strong-oiled incense. Seriously. Elizabeth and I got incense at mexicali yesterday!! I'm burning one called summer nights or something. It just smells like fucking summer in here I'm getting really overwhelmed.

It's like...like that first hot weekend in May and you walk downtown and shops are actually open and people are about, and flowers are still in bloom because it's still late spring, and all the flowers and the people and the foods mingle and it smells sweet and warm? THAT'S WHAT THIS INCENSE SMELLS LIKE!!!!!

I haven't even burned one third of it either and it's still going STRONG it's literally a constant column of smoke. Everyone should have incense!!! I luuuuuuuf it.

OMG WIND IS BLOWING THROUGH THE WINDOW NOW SO THE SMOKE IS TUMBLING TOWARDS ME AND IT'S SOOOO STRONG NOW...

It's almost like a trip because it's cloudy and maybe 53 degrees right now, but all I can smell is hot spring and memorial day weekend and the two senses are NOT agreeing.

Wowwwwww Pandora WAY to ruin the mood with an ad...that is really something else. I even hear a buzzing bee over by the window



Like that.

Oh okay so I noticed that someone....SOMEONE changed their vote on the poll from "girls" to "boys". If you don't know what poll I'm talking about right now, I hate you. You suck a lot.

Anyway, the same goes to the person who changed their vote! I know it was changed because it used to be girls (8) boys (9) now it's girls (7) and boys (10) and the NUMBER of total votes didn't change.

Anyway whoever did that, why are you so stupid? I already had a post about boys. I was actually only keeping the poll alive to see if people would switch in the OPPOSITE direction (from boys to girls) to maybe hear me rant about them.

But no apparently you changed your vote from one you hadn't heard about to one you had.

I just realized that I might not be making any sense right now. I'm really not going to double check, so I'm sorry if you've read all that and you're just like






I'm sorry. It was honestly making sense to me. And I have to continue. To the person who changed their vote: just know that you suck. 

Anyway, I figured I'd even give you guys a quick rant about girls because this weekend I hung out with some friends from camp and on the road trip back home, some of the girls were sharing their drama stories of the year. One girl talked about how there had been a giant argument between her friend and her because she had been accused of calling her friend's house "disgusting" or something. No respect to my girls, but wtf...

Girls actually get upset about that!?! Haha and that's what's upsetting because I feel like a lot of girls AREN'T like that, but it's the few who are so ear-pricklingly nagging and annoying and horrible that seem to represent us. You're somehow better than a normal girl if you don't get into drama like that.

Umm, hello?! Why is this above normal?! What is wrong with you people?! Why do you get upset and create drama about THE STUPIDEST SHIT?! Like I realize that outside of my friends, and other close groups of friends in my school, girls are SO psycho! And it's sadly the norm! Obviously there are pockets of nice girls everywhere - not just here - but they're just POCKETS.

So girls, from one to another, stop that. HONESTLY that's enough. We've all had enough. I speak for

(America)

when I tell you that we are all just asking you to stop being dumb bitches!

Go get some incense from Mexicali Blues and listen to Somebody To Love by Queen....

Lol I didn't realize that's who this was because it's on pandora...but seriously it's a very nice song.


P.S. Thank you guys so much for 1,000 views!! Thank you to anyone who catches up, votes on polls, comments, looks forward to new posts, or takes the time to even read a paragraph! Go buy yourselves a stick of incense. Sorry I can't think of anything better because it smells so good....


^^(incense)^^



EDIT::::::::::::::::::::

Okay I'm back after like five minutes because right after I posted this, I came downstairs (after walking around my room waving my incense around so the whole room smelled like it) and my mom saw I was wearing the earrings she gave me last night (I'll explain that in a second) so she grinned REALLY happily and was like "I'm making brownies"

Inside my brain grinned, but I kept a normal face and asked when they'd be ready and she guessed about 45 minutes.

I'm so FUCKING happy you guys. You don't even understand!!!! FUCKING BROWNIES!!! Anyway, it's Passover, so no bread and all matzah right?! Yes that means cream cheese and jelly matzah for those who are fans, and matzo ball soup and shit. Macaroons, etc. So anyway there are these AWESOME brownie mixes my mom gets every Passover, and they are literally parties in your mouth and belly and unfortunately they only make a little tin which I could honestly devour this very second. But they have a delightful frosting and they're the perfect consistency and OM NOM NOM!!!

Anyway I said I'd explain the earrings it's like...during the first two nights of Passover you have seders, which are like big dinner things and you read the story of Pesach (same thing as Passover). And you hide this piece of matzah called the Afikomen, and the children are supposed to look for it and whoever finds it gets a prize. Well it used to go that Carly and I would look for it every year, and she would find it every year, both seders, EVERY FUCKING TIME! I NEVER WON. So my mom would get us both prizes, but carly would always get to choose which hand. Anyway, now I only look for it. And I usually get hints. And when I find it, I get a prize. 

It's sort of silly but I always get cute little earrings so I'm okay with it. I have to sing though...


No comments:

Post a Comment