Monday, April 18, 2011

Hello, My Ugly Ducklings!

Yes, it has been a while. Elizabeth said she hoped I would apologize in my next post, and of course I'm going to. I'm sorry for leaving you ugly ducklings alone without my charming witticisms! But it's time to get over it right now because I'm back so get over it.

Oh and also, Elizabeth said she was the first one to comment before the anonymous commented, and I felt very bad for not dedicating the post to her. Also, Anna has been posting constantly and it's encouraging but I was looking for people I'm not personally friends with!

Anyway it doesn't matter I love you all anyway.

Yesterday, I went to the Gray animal farm park. We saw this evil bugger:


Only ours was way older and larger. And it kept roaming back and forth in his cage, right along the edge, but not even THE ENTIRE LENGTH, only from one corner to a rock halfway down the wall, then back. And forth and back and forth and it didn't stop...


...till we walked away. And we saw a bald eagle and Elizabeth and I were waiting for ice cream the entire time and right when we left the snacks shack closed so we got ZERO ice cream.

But I just thought I'd share that with you, those who don't know me well. That's all teenagers like my friends do these days! We're like, oh let's go smoke and look at animals! It was so innocent. So...

So that's why it's annoying when people look at smoking as a NEGATIVE thing. I mean, a lot of people don't voice it and pretend they're okay with it, but they really look down on you and you can tell. Smoking can be associated with negative things like "drugs" and "parties", but you can also get a group of teens together, hand them some marijuana, and drop them off at an animal farm, and they are fucking CONTENT.

Add in A BALD EAGLE, A MOUNTAIN LION, A MOOSE, FAT BEARS, AN ALBINO PEACOCK, AND A SCHIZOPHRENIC FISHER CAT, and they're content for a WHILE.

It's not the things you should attack. You should attack your own ability to raise your child well enough so that by the time they're 16 and 17, they can still be fascinated and satisfied with something as simple as wild animals.

We saw one of those. Their eyes really are that yellow. I named it America because come on it's a bald eagle it's AMERICA.

ANYWAY!!!

Happy April 18th, everyone!!! For some reason it'd be cool to get to 1000 views two days from now...














EDIT!!!!!!!!!
This will be really quick as I'm going to freeport very soon. But some weird girl friend requested me on facebook and like I'll admit she's probably just a harmless high school girl but i have seriously NO idea who she is, yet a bunch of my friends are becoming friends with her because she's probably she's friending a shit ton of people to make it look like she has like 700 friends. And normally I would have accepted it because what's the harm in accepting a random friend request? But lately I realize nothing good can come with it so I don't bother with that shit. You have to go through a lot of steps to actually DELETE  a friend request though. Look it up.

3 comments:

  1. Keep it up Miss Rebecca Wittman. People you'd never expect to like this kind of stuff keep coming back, and I'm one of them. Congrats on the 1000 views and go celebrate. I know I will be...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an inspiration

    ReplyDelete