Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Well I'm not pleased that 50% of my posts must begin

with facebook, but they do, and it's not my fault it's FACEBOOK'S fault.

I was just trying to figure out if Facebook is still going to be only an internet fad and will fade out in the next few, even ten years OR if it will permanently make itself a member of society? For good, like telephone and television have become? I mean television revolutionized politics on its own, and it has only been around since the fifties. Look at the internet go when it's only like ten years old (or however old the internet is...I mean, I know it's over ten years old but like no one gave a shit about the internet ten years ago...well like they did but...stop badgering me) and Facebook is only like....in first grade!!!!!


Butttttt Facebook has made suuuuuuuuuch a deep, quick impact on us that we can't even remember not having it. And so we can't imagine not having it. I mean, even if you're a little shit sitting there going "I only check my facebook like, thrice a week. Yeah, thrice. I said it," then you can shut up because that checking it three times a week still means you CHECK IT.

And Facebook is a little news center! It updates you on what everyone is up to and yes we've gone over how dreadfully annoying this is but it's fascinating...we know immediately what's going on with EVERYONE WE KNOW. And when a big moment in life happens, it is announced on Facebook, and when you see that big event occur you say to yourself "Omigod what a large event lemme go make a fuss about it".

And still, even for those who actually don't use Facebook at all, it remains a huge part of the world because it is massively connected to information and revolutionary technology in terms of...website-ing.

SoOoOoooooooo my great big original point is


I wonder if it's at all possible that Facebook could ever fade out like Myspace or really any huge sensation, or if it will remain in human lives....forever..............................

Like methods of communication become Call, Text, Facebook and everyone is instructed to get one on their thirteenth birthday but you start taking classes in like fifth grade on how to keep your profile "appropriate" or "worthy".......


Hey, get out of the depths of the darkest streets of the blackest cemeteries of my mind! Ehehehheeheheheehhe. HAPPY MONTH OF HAUNTOBER, MY PRETTIES!!!!!!


(you obviously know I'm kidding and find you all utterly repulsive)


Anyway, yeah, the spirits are oot 'n aboot and so are the candies and the LSD-child-dosing maniacs and the vomiting pumpkins on porch steps and the vomiting fifteen year olds on deck steps. It is soooo fantastic and fun, don't you think?!

Well I think so and if you disagree you should stop reading my blog now...because it's basically an invitation to my mind and you're not deserving of that if YOU DON'T THINK HALLOWEEN IS GRAND!! Almost as grand as a

omigawd I want all of those




PS...Hi, I'm back way later and it is 9 pm now and I'd just like to say that I FUCKING ADORE getting high and watching Super Couponers lol....it's just really fascinating for some reason. Now do with that information what you see fit. 

I'm saying this, by the way, because I plan to go watch it but I'm probably going to keep getting distracted and end up never going downstairs in time...but it's the thought that counts. Tootle de loo!

No comments:

Post a Comment