Friday, September 30, 2011

OH MY GOD CAN I JUST TELL YOU WHAT JUST HAPPENED

No fucking wonder this blog is titled Clusterfuck!!!!

So I'm outside enjoying this BEAUTIFUL FRIDAY AFTERNOON IN THE FALL with some ya know, herbal assistance. And today my particular way of ingesting my herbal assistance involved filling a water bottle with water then letting the water drain out while it's replaced with you know...herby goodness.

Alright, furthermore, the water I'm using today is....oh my god, I'll take a picture of it!!! LET ME JUST SHOW YOU.




Yes you are correctly identifying that as the POTENTLY FOREBODINGLY GREEN tint of my pool. So that goes inside the water bottle, right?

Alright, there I am on my merry way, watching the water drain out of the bottle (It's obviously clear looking in the bottle but...still let's be real...ew) when I hear the screen door open. Someone is coming outside RIGHT NOW and the bottle is half full of smoke, half full of water. This is a heinously shitty situation.

What do I do? In my haste and confusion I swing the still draining bottle a 180 degrees, which happens to make a fantastic arc over my laptop AND herbs AND phone and then I realized I didn't want to waste that shit so I went ahead and well, didn't waste it.

So then my dad comes outside and is like "Bye Rebe I'm going to the marsh" and he's already ready to go when I turn around so I'm not facing him, blow some smoke out and say, "Oh, really?", not knowing that he was going to actually come back and respond to that.

So I had to turn back around to face him AGAIN with, mind you, still more smoke inside of my mouth, and he's like "Yeah someone stole a decoy or something" and bla bla bla, other stuff that was typical Papa stuff and all I could think was "HAHAHAHA THIS ISN'T HAPPENING NOW WHAT GO AWAY" with the occasional


Okay? Oh and I forgot to tell you that back when I decided not to waste anything, that involved a powerful act of inhalation which I didn't realize, forgetting that the bottle was still half full of water, would mean a fantastic mouthful of ALGAE VENOM GREEN POOL WATER. Soooooooooo after all of that, I am here now. And what am I thinking?


I'm so glad that happened!!! Hahaha! I mean what a hilarious tale! And what an epitome of this entire BLOG. 

Oh and also through this entire time, my pandora has been playing some really awesome songs - that's the other thing!!! Shadow of the Day was playing by LINKIN PARK (I never knew that song was by them but I always liked it whenever I heard it) and so that added a gallon of drama to the situation as well.

Alas - my time has come for me to depart! Mostly because this is realllllly uncomfortable sitting like this.....criss cross applesauce with a laptop on your lap shouldn't even be legal. Well .... whoa....I was apparently looking at the song shadow of the day for too long on pandora, because now it's playing again! Haha it's time to go....farewell!



No comments:

Post a Comment