Thursday, September 29, 2011

Okay AP bio students, answer me this!!

Someone is dancing to music looking out the window when they want to see if it is still raining lightly. Easy enough to use their ears for, if they weren't ALREADY OCCUPIED WITH MUSIC!

So, what are their options? Well, it's hard to see out the window screen if there are any raindrops falling and there are no nearby bodies of water to check. There's a pool, but that's at the other window and who wants to walk to the opposite side of a not very large room? Answer: not this person.

So, what can be done?!?!?! Eh??? Got an idea????















Look at the leaves of the trees, mayne!!!!


Well....I was really proud of myself for figuring out that one on my own. 

Oh and I have another treasure for everyone. Read this treasure of a sentence I found on facebook


" As seniors we need to be unique, ordinary, and we need to stand out! "


Haha so no big deal...it just seems someone doesn't understand that that particular trio of words is a really shitty trio of words, for lack of a better way to put it. So that made me giggle to myself and stuff because it's like "Yes!! Wear white on "All Black Day" for Spirit week because we're....seniors. So like, should we wear superman suits on classic Blue & White day? The point of being a senior during spirit week is to go the hardest at dressing up according to the THEME, not AGAINST it. 

But in your defense, at least you're going to figure out a way to go about it uniquely and ordinarily while still standing out at the same time...that's pretty impressive on your part so yeah, wear white.

I will be an evil witch so excusez-moi. 


Ps dudes and dudettes my pandora is playing Matisyahu and it's ROSH HASHANAH and this is the FIRST TIME I've heard him on any of my pandora stations....I think that means something like...good, maybe.



I love me some fucking Matis. There's apparently a version with Akon in it...I'm going to go listen the life out of that.

Anyway, I wish everyone a sweet new year!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Why is this titled "Okay AP bio students, answer me this!!" ????

    ReplyDelete