Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What is it girls think when they like these truth is and "like, dislike" statuses

I know I kinda sorta have elaborated on this before by doing the whole poll (which only four people voted on?!? FOUR?!? I have to admit...y'all do suck sometimes, despite how much I declare my love for you. Seriously four fucking votes?) but no seriously. What are they thinking?

"Ooh, I wonder if she thinks I'm pretty!!! Like!!"

Result: "You are so pretty + pbblllfffft fffbbblptttt plbbbbtttttt" because it's all just diarrhea anyway. Wow did I really just spell that right on my first try? That is the first time I've ever spelled diarrhea right on my first try!!!! I usually just stumble my way across the r,h,e and a at the end...who knew there was a correct order!!! Wow awesome!!!

Oh okay and furthermore people!!! Lo and behold!!!

   



Didnt realize that I had a theme going till the first two and I was like "Oh hmm body parts let's throw in an arm" but originally my idea was a lime green sock (Cuz I have those on right now.)

Then I think to myself that eyeballs are pretty cool, so I search eyeballs but I get offended because NONE OF THE RESULTS ARE BROWN, THEY'RE ALL BLUE (I seriously think I'm going to create some kind of committee about this...there is a lot of prejudice about brown eyed people out there) so I had to search for BROWN eyeballs. And um yeah then the severed arm....

Anyway, I'm way off topic because DO YOU SEE WHAT I JUST DID THERE??? I UPLOADED THREE PICTURES VERY QUICKLY YES I DID! Well we all know you can't tell how quick that was (we've been over this only several thousand times) but well hopefully you figured out that that means I GOT MY COMPUTER BACK!!!! 


BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRICK YAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!




Never will I ever take portable, limitless access to music for granted ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment