Wednesday, February 1, 2012

SEQUINS!!! What is up with them,

am I right?!?!?!

God let's hope SOPA doesn't pass or this blog will be shut down in the lickety blink of an eye!! I mean, what with all the stealing photos and not giving them credit and also the drug use and general disregard to good ideas...but that's not true, there are a lot of good ideas here!! Oh, and the carry-on sentences. OH THE CARRY-ONS, HOW THEY DO CARRY ON!!! Oh boy, where was I?!



Right, the sequins. They look good on nobody, okay? They look acceptable on that model because IT'S A MODEL and also ACCEPTABLE is not how things are supposed to look ON MODELS. I think the stupid fitted sequiney tank-top things with the boobies all pushed to the tippy top are getting a little silly looking so people should end them and of course when I talk about sequins looking sucktastic on everyone, this classy lady is obviously NOT included


Because I figure if a girl's gonna promote herself on the internet, it's her duty to do so in a sequined dress. Right? Or something. Something was my point.


But I have more important news, readers and readettes and read-neutrals and lovers and haters and the rest of you. So I took a physics test today, right? I'm feeling pretty confident, I got most of the homework questions (even some of the challenging ones!) and I had a solid notesheet AND I answered all the problems on the test and I get A MOTHA FUCKIN' 65?! I was all 


WHAAAAA?!?!?!


I got a 60 on a physics test earlier, but that one had like three unattempted problems and also I was totally unprepared. This one I even studied the stupid fucking TERMS for (whose definitions, by the way, have no coherence because they're written by math minded people who think in numbers not words) and it's all 




65

Right in my face!! But no, that's not even the best part.

Tonight my dad was talking to me about being an engineer (the same lectures my sister suffered through 5 years ago I'm sure) because I'm "smart enough" and there are a bunch of career opportunities for female engineers to meet "company quotas" and I'd make a bunch of money and blah blah blah and he's so silly because he sees me getting high B's to low A's in math and physics and thinks I'm the genius of geniuses. And also, I don't like math or physics. 

So I was like "Well actually I got a 65 on my physics test today," and he was like,

"That's pretty good!"

Haha and I thought about it and I was like, "Actually, you're right! 65% of the material, that's not bad!"

And he was all "Why would you say that's bad"

And I was like "Well it's a failing grade"

And he goes "So what, it's just a test" or some Papa-esque blurb to that effect. Not only do I appreciate having parents who give me a break, but I appreciate Papa-esque blurbs especially because they're so right in the most unexpected ways.

Have a lovely FEBRUARY you frijoles y huevos! Seriously though, my birthday is this month - remember that. Nah, you can forget if you want. I'm just sayin'.

Go Pisces!! Pisces OUT!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment