Tuesday, February 28, 2012

EVERYBODY KNOWS I GOT THE MAGIC IN ME

Not being fat headed (though we all know I literally have a very large head, in terms of volume and surface area and just general circumference, also tangent and derivative and MATH IS STUPID, IT'S SO STUPID. EVERYONE SHOULD STOP TRYING IN LIKE 8TH GRADE BECAUSE AFTER THAT IT IS SO USELESS.) Anyway, where was I?

Oh, this SONG!!!!!!!!!


 GAH!!!

Well, it's up to you if you want to bother with that or not. I mean, I guess you don't have to if you don't want to....that is, if you're not interested in hearing the most INDESCRIBABLY AMAZING SONG EVER then yeah I guess that would be the route to go.

Anyway, I'm here for two reasons.

First.

I was walking, and I'm wearing pajama pants, and my big toe caught on the bottom lip of my pants, and i almost totally fell on the floor, which I could just FEEL would have been a FACE ANNIHILATING  fiasco had I not caught my balance. Can't afford this face folks, can't afford it.

Jeez, thank goodness I'm rereading my shit tonight because I'm making so many typos it would confuse the reader if it weren't for me. Haha, funny. Anyway, picture time.



Okay, furthermore,


HAPPY 5,000 VIEWS MY LOVES!!!!!


I'M PRETTY SURE THE 5,000th WAS YESTERDAY, WHICH WAS MY BIRTHDAY, BTFUCKINGW.


Anyway, sorry this is going to have a stupid white background now. But don't let that dampen the moment. 5,000 views ladies and gentlemen, and it happened on my birthday, and I have EVERYONE to thank, but especially you! Love ya!!


^^Wow, no white background, everyone can thank my computer for being a scumbag and LYING TO ME. Not just to me, but to you all too.

No comments:

Post a Comment