Thursday, February 9, 2012

TAKE A SHOWER & SHINE YOUR SHOES

It's a song AND a suggestion for a good deal of you. I mean I already mentioned the song but I'm listening to it right now and I like it so much I want to share it AGAIN. So THAT'S how we're rolling tonight!! Here it is!!




Oh, I know something I can rant about - it's a big mighty pile of stupid and if you're in my Spanish class you already heard me scream about it (lol I have been loud lately). But come on, who WOULDN'T be disgusted to see freshmen girls uploading pictures of their gangs' quizzes from Anton's Science class, with scores varying from like 6's to 20's. Is someone reading this who has done that? God, I hope so. I really hope one of you is reading this. Because listen to what I'm about to tell you.

STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!! Stop it right the fuck now!! First of all, Anton's science class by no means requires an impossible feat of effort to pass - in fact, it almost requires an effort to not pass. You'd have to listen to him complain every other day about everything that YOU'RE doing and have the NERVE to not get your shit together and at least try.

Anyway, it's not like the plague of failing freshman science is unfamiliar to me - it's the pictures. The picture trend is unfamiliar to me. I'm unfamiliar with kids uploading pictures of several tests/quizzes with terrible scores and laughing about them. Maybe it's because Facebook is still relatively new and teenagers haven't had this social network lack of privacy thing for long enough. Or maybe it's that some people are beginning to achieve an extraordinary level of stupidity and apathy around me - and I'm assuming everywhere else too. Or maybe it's just because I'm looking ahead of high school for the first time in my life and these still puberty-ing freshman are just as stupid as when....I was.....well that sentence just went down the shit hole cuz GUESS WHO GOT A 98 ON HER FRESHMAN SCIENCE EXAM?!?!?!?!


I WILL GIVE YOU ONE GUESS, AND IF YOU DON'T GET IT, THEN YOU ARE ONE OF THE FRESHMEN THAT I'M COMPLAINING ABOUT AREN'T YOU?!?!






ME YOU GUYS!!! IT WAS ME!!! I WAS THE PERSON WHO GOT A 98!!! DID YOU GUESS THAT? And you know how I did it? I studied and I listened. So I was never as stupid you blurbling masses of tissue and impulses, and I'm insulted you're like, I don't know, breathing my air molecules and stuff. I feel like my brain is definitely more valuable than yours and well...why should we waste the oxygen on the people like er...you?


Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha oh I have gone crazy!!!



2 comments:

  1. I GOT AN 87 ON THAT FINAL THANKS TO YOU M'DEAR. YOU HELPED ME STUDY IN YOUR BACKYARD MEMBA? ps if you dont know who the fack this is i hate you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. knew who this was, also almost included you in the post to BRAG about helping you achieve that, I'm so proud of you!!

      Delete