Tuesday, March 6, 2012

This post is about bullying and Rush Limbaugh.

Haha seriously though it is!! Little ol' me was just eating my typical dinner (try to contain yourself) of fettucinni alfredo and salmon hot dogs (because my family is like, what, burgers and fries? Nah fuck dat zhit) anyway, what was I going on about? Not several hot dogs like the little mini weiners. Normal, hotdog sized hotdogs but made out of salmon rather than pork intestine and teeth or whatever.

Wow, let's get back to the actual title of the post. Damn. Anyway, so I'm eating dinner and reading Time Magazine and yeah, obviously I have heard of these two buggers previously this week (well the first one not so much, but it's related to the Ohio school shooting that I did hear about and I will explain that later, the second one obviously in the form of the comments Rush LimUglybuttI'mStupidFacebaugh uttered on his radio broadcast) but this was the first time I was...actually....


Scratch that. I was going to say it was the first time I read about them side by side or whatever but then I realized I was talking about Rush Limbaugh with my dad cuz I had heard about it on the Daily Show last night so that's why that was on my mind and as for the bullying thing well....


First of all, if you're still with me here, you're such an angel. And a good follow-alonger as well.


Okay, it was an article about the school shooting and how a lot of people immediately jump to "BULLYING!!" as the root cause of any incident like that. How such a reaction spurs stringent legislation that requires like immediate responses to bullying issues yet doesn't set aside funds for said responses. How parents are quick to complain about what children say on their own childrens' wall, and how shocked they are when they're called back two weeks later over what their kid said in response. Or to provoke it initially.

And in my opinion, it comes down to this: don't raise your child to be A MOTHERFUCKING TERRIBLE HUMAN BEING PIECE OF SHIT. Haha I mean well we're all bullies and bullied at one point or another but you know there are those out there that are especially nasty and probably cause like 3 suicides minimum a year. Seriously though. 

Think about all the time and energy adults - parents - spend on bullying awareness and control and blah blah blah blah - did you know there are actual companies out there that sell services up to schools (at a minimum of for example $1,250) which include handbooks and like two faculty members are trained to deal with bullying and some other stupid stuff. But back to my point, what if these parents weren't so concerned about the BULLIES and maybe checked what their own kids were up to? Kids are little shits, let 'em be little squirts of fecal material. 


Oh and as for Ruuuuubypooopoooush LimbabaI'msovainIProbablyThinkthisNameisAboutMebaugh (Can you decipher that?! Golden tokens if you can!! Three of them for you!! THERE WILL BE A PRIZE IF YOU COLLECT TEN). Anyway, as for you Ruuuuubypooopoooush LimbabaI'msovainIProbablyThinkthisNameisAboutMebaugh, I think you....ew.

No comments:

Post a Comment