Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Now for a tribute

or is that only for people who have died? Oh well, Carly will die eventually.

Yah, Carla I was inspired by a text that I was writing out for you (and if you're reading this and you AREN'T my sister than just shut up and pretend you are for a bit okay?) and I decided instead of texting I would share it on my blog because it's a stroll down memory lane back at a really hilarious (and smelly!!) time. Confused?? Read on!!!


You'll appreciate this image much more in just a little bit.







Anyway, remember that time you spent my birthday THROWING UP EVERYWHERE? Why, I even posted about it here if you don't. Well remember the funny part that isn't mentioned there because I experienced it about two days later, because that's when I ate a great big dinner of spicy lasagna and then I started to feel sick to my stomach so I went to bed early, figuring I was just tired. Well it turns out Throw Uppy Becca the Throw Upper who Throws Up A Lot can't "sleep away" nausea, so I got up about 20 minutes later with a mouth full of vomit (I only got up, mind you, because I had tried to swallow it down but it gurgled its way past my swallowing reflexes and threatened to spew out my mouth)

Okay and let me also back up and explain why I tried to swallow my vomit. Because that sounds really gross, I know. But like, hear me out. This was roughly a month after I had just gone through the worst stomach flu ever suffered by a human being in the history of ever, because every time I threw up I didn't even stop being nauseous. It was just like a 12 hour constant fun ride of nausea nausea nausea. So yeah, I wasn't keen on technicolor yawning again any time soon.

Anyway, the vomit didn't just threaten to spew out of my mouth - it did. It spewed right out onto our door/doorframe/doorway and hallway carpet and then I ran to the bathroom and did I puke in the toilet? No, no I'm Throw Uppy Becca the Throw Upper who Throws up in Places that Aren't the Toilet and I HURLED into the sink.


:-)

This is where you're supposed to remember the cheese, cuz remember how the entire second floor of our house pretty much stank like cheese because of it? I mean, half of it was covered in half digested cheese/enchilada sauce anyway, so it made sense. But so pungent no one would ever have thought possible.

Anyway, Carlo you were just like 

"Are you okay"

Or something. Actually I don't remember exactly what you said, but I wanted to go back to bed cuz I thought I was all better but you advised me to stay downstairs because this vomiting would not soon cease, and you were unfortunately right.

But like, then you cleaned it all up!! Vomit-cheese stench and everything. That was awful nice and also gave me the chance to bring my readers through the story of one of my radical regurgitations. I have a lot of them, and they're actually all radical, but this was quite the radicalest in that I stained our carpet orange thanks to the bright red enchilada sauce and orange cheddar cheese. Soooooo delicious!!!

Don't worry, I ate some spicy lasagna tonight and it was delicious and I still love to eat it. 




Anyway, as a blogger and high school senior I feel obligated to get down to business and talk about the one word that I'm going to rant about for only a little bit: college.

Why only a little bit? Because yeah, I'm tired of it being all that anyone cares about now (well, not anyone, but an unfortunately large percentage of that) and I do hate the question "Where are you going" blah blah blah, but almost as much as that, I hate the people who complain about people who talk about college too.

It's like, please bitches, you're the one bringing up college right now. When I say I don't want to talk about college, I'm including the people who discuss college in the first place, and by complaining about them you're talking to me about college, and fuck that.

But on top of that, it's silly to get worked up about because as a senior in high school in America, there's really nothing else I (we) could or should expect. So that's really all that I have to say about college...I have precisely nothing to say about it, that's why I don't care to talk about it, but I get that I have to so...I acquiesce for the necessary people.

[[Shouldn't I just automatically get accepted to college for using "acquiesce" in what I will be severely humbled if what was not a severely well executed manner]]

That, and I wish I could use my blog as my college essay.

Yummmyyyyy, especially the goatee part.

1 comment:

  1. "Shouldn't I just automatically get accepted to college for using "acquiesce" in what I will be severely humbled if what was not a severely well executed manner".
    Sorry I'm a jackass, but I read that immediately after reading the metaphor about how super smart you are (Coincidentally, how weird would it be if I used the word you're instead of you are right there) and your ability to "shred" people who can't grammar/spell correctly, and because I am prone to wracking spasms of jackassitude, I just had to point out the above sentence. -Adam

    ReplyDelete