Thursday, November 10, 2011

Let's address some exciting new comments!!

That's right everyone, there has been a FLOOD of comments (and by that I mean six since the last time I mentioned a comment, and out of those three were in the last 24 hours) and so I decided that instead of commenting on them all which you fuckers would probably never notice because you all suck way more than should even be physically possible. Anyway, where was I going with this?

Ah yes, I'm going to address these comments now. Well, the last three, anyway, as they warrant a response. I was just going to delete that but I decided to myself, No, let them see what I planned to do, then let them see that I changed my mind!


So yah, I'll address all six of 'em, cuz I love all six of you (though at the very most there can only be 5 because two are very obviously the same person). Anyway. Chronologically numero


UNO:


"I don't know if you really understand how funny this blog is, this is perfect." ~ Anonymous


Well thank you very much, but clearly it is only half as perfect as you are because you're the one reading it and calling it perfect. See what I did there? You are the ultimate winner, because you are the intelligent consumer who is entertained by me!!! It is awesome to be you anonymous!!! (and don't you dare take that as sarcastic, because I mean every last bit of it, but I'm assuming you're quite the best in that you already know that)


DOS:


L.H. :) ~Anonymous


Who- I mean, what? What's that you say?

TRES:


"Like that chick dude..." Laughing my ass off over here. My friend, you are wise beyond your years. You spout truth and hilarity at every turn, I love the zig-zaggy nature of your brain-waves, and now I'm craving a mustard sweater. I can't wait to read more. Seriously...I can't wait. Write more. Now." ~Meta, Merta, Meat


Well only because you insisted! And by the way, no you aren't craving a mustard sweater right now, they suck and make your nose itchy but are tantalizingly bitchingly red.

CUATRO:


"Why is this titled "Okay AP bio students, answer me this!!" ????" ~ Anonymous


Well, excellent question but also very stupid at the same time. I started the post with a quiz, ya see, a little test to see if the ap bio kids could think of the solution I thought of!! Does that make sense to you? I hope so. I hope it as much as my blueberry yogurt is delicious, and if you've ever had blueberry yogurt you know what that means.

CINCO:


"Okay, so I will admit that all the information I get about the world comes from either The Daily Show, Time Magazine, or Mr. Sante's class." ^YES!" ~Anonymous


You too?!?!? You two?!?!?! You to.....!!!???  Listen to such great heights by the postal service.

SEIS:


"OH MY GOSH when I went to comment on this it had me type out that captcha thing to make sure I wasn't a robot..... and the word it had me spell was "INSEST" ...it's creepy enough that that's the word they came up with, but the fact that it's spelled wrong is downright disgusting." ~Anonymous


Well first of all you're the reason I decided to make this post because there are so many points I need to address. First of all, your lack of not only the "n" in the word "caption" but of total disregard to the conventional spelling of the word distracted me for a long time so that it was difficult to understand what you were trying to say. Okay, so there's that and there's the fact that you're hilariously complaining about the robot computer guy or whatever mispelling the word "incest" with "insest".

Well first of all dipshit, at least you can still read what they're trying to say. This "captcha=caption" logic in your mind is not supporting you in this crusade.

And secondly, that's not creepy that they chose that word - it's wonderful. All things too disturbing to talk about are wonderful - why else do I read the wikipedia pages of serial killers? And not just the  average serial killers, I'm talking men who eat young girls and paddle themselves in the butt with nails.


He's a cool guy, his name's Albert Fish. Check him out.

And I wouldn't go around using "disgusting" as the best adjective to describe someone making a spelling mistake, when, again, I don't want to keep bringing it up, but really, in what literacy level is "captcha" acceptable for other than a pronunciation spelling of "capture"?

Well that got awful mean towards the end and I bet I near set you to tears didn't I - if I didn't, then I failed in my goal. Anyway, don't cry though (wait what? didn't I just tell you that making you cry was my goal?)

But really, I'm just being nitpicky on purpose. That is a silly little thing that happened and I get what you're saying and "tee hee hee" and all that jazz, but you see, you just made it too easy to make fun of you, you know what I mean?

I'm not you know, morally uncorrupt or anything. If you present yourself as a sorry wet rat and I just got a new pair of boots, I'm going to kick you hard. In that metaphor, the sorry wet rat is a really dumb person, and my new pair of boots is like my intelligence and ability to rip them to shreds, and kicking them hard is ya know, my following through with my duty.

So anyway, if it bothers you then take my investment of time into making fun of you as a compliment, cuz it means I want you to get better! So don't be dumb next time and you won't be made fun of!! Deal??



Oh and I'll have you all know that in the midst of writing this, I thought I heard my dad yell "Rebe" and then I heard a very definite holler of "REBE!" up the stairs. So I open the door and try to turn down my music but you know how I am with turning down music at times like this - I just always fuck things up.

So then I open the door but I don't leave my room cuz I'm just in my underwear and like putting jeans back on is a hassle (and if you have to know why I was in my underwear it's because that's really just the most comfortable way to be sometimes and if you don't agree then I'm sorry that you have such uncomfortable underwear/hideous leg malformations). So there I am in the darkness (cuz dang does it get dark early after daylight savings time ends, and none of the lights were on) and I'm like "What" hoping don't say it smells dont say it smells don't say it smells the entire time and he goes

"Do you know if the library initiative passed?"

Like WTF Daddy, voting day was two fucking days ago, and also, I'm a useless blob, how would I know something like that?! And also, why holler up the stairs twice and make me turn down my music and come to the door sans pants. That's just silly and dumb.

Well that's enough for today isn't it? Keep up the posting and the pageviews my darlings, you know I love you all so very much and every bit of feedback and word of mouth you give me makes me go 


P.S. Wowwww I am dumb I published this before coming back to edit what I forgot to mention---


HAPPY 3000(+) PAGE VIEWS!!!!!

Thank you!!!!! :-D

2 comments:

  1. Best.Metaphor.Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As the author of the insest comment, I just wanted to say that "captcha" isn't my way of spelling "caption", it's an actual word! See:

    "A CAPTCHA or Captcha is a type of challenge-response test used in computing to ensure that the response is not generated by a computer."

    I promise I'm not illiterate!

    ReplyDelete