Friday, March 11, 2011

We got some catching up to do....

Pray god I don't forget everything I have to say before I say it.

Number one: After my post on my birthday, I noticed my views had gone up a bit. This much:



Some might call that coincidence. I guess it could be.

Number Two: I've been thinking about how much has changed in a year....Mostly about me. But about a fuck load of other stuff too. Anyway, it's all sorts of stuff I could never have imagined one year ago. So many one year anniverseries of things are coming!! Including but not limited to Mary's Walk, going to Boston with my math class (Flamers, Sonic, dBlodg), North Conway w. Elizabeth (Ryan, the toilet, the 6,000 calorie chicken nuggets), track (throwing up, Joe Jonas, the spandex boys) and like, sooner than later, May will be creeping past and we'll be preparing for finals. This has been the quickest 12 months....I feel like I was in August four weeks ago, not 7 months ago.

I have been listening to take back the city FOR OVER THREE MINUTES AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHY!!! ZERO!!! I HAVE NO IDEA!!!! I was about to skip over champagne supernova and my father's eyes when I was like no...too much, and returned to both of them.

I hear slamming doors downstairs. Who is home? Why is everyone coming home RIGHT NOW?!

Whoa....guess I never listened to the lyrics...check this out you guys

How many special people change?
How many lives are living strange?
Where were you while we were getting high?
Slowly walking down the hall
Faster than a cannon ball
Where were you while we were getting high?

What!?!? I WAS JUST SAYING THAT!!!!! and this song just CAME on shuffle!!! Man if you are reading this and you haven't googled the song yet to see what it sounds like (the beginning I'm guessing is the sound of champagne being poured, it's just rushing water) then you should really just go and shoot yourself in the back. I'm thinking butt bone area because that would just fucking hurt. My point being that you had better be listening to it by NOW.... better be....


Anyway, it's almost time to start being tan again! In fact, in a month, I will hopefully have had one track practice outside in the sun! Actually, those days are annoying, because you're all "oooh so sunny and nice out!" and then it's like 49 DEGREES BITCH HAHAHAHA and on top of it you're all out of shape and crap...but come beginning of may, you've definitely got some sun in ya!!!

So wow the paleness and cold is actually going to go away someday...isn't that wack to think about?! Like seriously, just two months away will be May, and there is always a hot day by the time mid-may rolls around. Can you imagine a hot day right now?!?!? Can you imagine not being sickly deathly pale every single day?!?! Can you imagine not being REALLY REALLY COLD WHEN YOU'RE OUTSIDE FOR UPWARDS OF TEN MINUTES?!

 I've covered this topic before ladies don't let me bore you. Anyway I just opened my eyes in the widest amazement I've ever seen....I just looked at the clock and it is TWO FIFTY FIVE PM!!! What?!? I got home only around a half hour ago? That means...man I thought it was at least almost four. Whatevs.

I guess I feel like a true blogger with actual followers because I'm actually going to apologize for not posting the last few days... And I'm going through with it right now even though I have like carpal tunnel plus a sore arm from volleyball... So yeah Carly has been home and I've been enjoying uninhibited sleep (and going to bed every night by 11:00) and even reading more because I've got two fabulous books for the first time in a long while. And after getting sick last week...oh yeah did I tell you?

Chances are if you're already reading you know, but I puked my living soul out last wednesday, which was three days after my birthday. Great present Carls!! So what if I already had the worst stomach virus I'VE EVER HAD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE MERELY ONE MONTH AGO? I'd love to have one again!!

Anyway, THAT happened, and even though the vomiting was for a mere 12 hours or so (but oh so frequent in those few hours) I went through the next few days with minimal to no appetite. And it was a very sad experience over all. By the end of the weekend, however, I had recovered completely. Um so anyway between all that and spending the next week (which was this past week) going to bed early and enjoying rest I haven't had the motivation to come post.

But I have a feeling this is really long...the scrolly bar on the right is shorter than I've ever seen it.... But as with tradition, I'll leave with a picture.

IF ANYONE WANTS TO LEAVE A SUGGESTION FOR A TOPIC FOR A PICTURE FOR THE NEXT POST, LEAVE A COMMENT!!!

This should do: fuck i got way too distracted and i totally forgot i was trying to get a picture.

here


First images result for germs. I dunno why i searched it. But ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment