Sunday, March 20, 2011

Just been thinking about facebook lately....

I was looking at my homepage. And like I'm reading the statuses and...here i'll copy some of them for you

Rest in peace nemo, you were the best goldfish ever. Aaron, I hate you!


Sometimes, the wording just isn't right.


Kickingg my nephews buttt at wii sports ;-)


Always hopin' for the worse, waiting for me to fuck up.


sooo lazyyy


Gonna go clean my truuuuck :)


My boyfriend is a Meanie Beanie Pants ;) but i still love him tehe ;* 1.16.11


Showerr, Than Shit To Doo!


Okay so that's a wide variety of statuses. But think about it. Ten years ago, just ten short years ago, we didn't have any of this bullshit!! No matter how clever you think your status is, or how funny  it is or whatever, people really just don't care! We've all done it - everyone posts statuses! I do on occasion! But honestly, no one cares! We really don't!

And yet...it persists. And we pretend to care. Because...becausing caring about other people gets you the satisfaction of that little red number in the notifications "earth" icon thing.

NOTIFICATIONS!!

THE WORLD REVOLVES AROUND NOTIFICATIONS!!! The world revolves around facebook, because facebook is a revolutionary in website, internet, communication, networking, privacy, all sorts of issues. And what does facebook revolve around?

Everyone wants a notification. It's what drives everything.............


Anyway I have something to explain so stick with me for a moment longer! You'll notice there's now a poll at the top of the page- wait a minute, you didn't notice? If you didn't notice go look at it you dumbass!!

Okay now that you have found it (or, if you already knew where it was, thank you for waiting patiently while the stupids found it) it's pretty self explanatory. Just vote for the topic you want my next post to be about!!

Now, it won't necessarily be the NEXT post after this, because I need to get a few votes. The poll officially has 37 days until it closes (Idk why just...because) but I can decide earlier or extend the deadline, depending on how many votes I get!

Anyway, please vote!!! Thanks to everyone!!!!!


(watermelon, LOL)

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment