Thursday, March 24, 2011

Where is Papa?

So here's the past twenty minutes or so in the life of the littlest Wittman. I get Roy all ready to go (Roy is this gift carly bought me for my birthday when we went up to Bangor. It was such a great deal, only thirty dollars but such great glass work and it LIGHTS UP yes do you know what i'm talking about now? Great if not then oh well) but then I decide I want to go to the bathroom first!

But my mom is in the upstairs bathroom (where I am). I consider waiting but decide I better go now so I go downstairs. The door is closed and I think to knock but I'm like rarely do two people in this house go to the bathroom at the same time. So I kind of tested the door knob and it felt unlocked and I heard no resistence from within so I opened the door and MY DAD IS PEEING and he's like "Hello?!" and so I run upstairs.

And then I hear him leave the bathroom and he's like "Next! All done! Rebe you can shower now or whatever"

LIKE OH MY GOD WHY WOULD YOU REFER TO THE PEEING SITUATION WE JUST ENCOUNTERED ONLY A MINUTE AGO? YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO PRETEND IT NEVER HAPPENED YOU DON'T ANNOUNCE IT NO NO NO!!

So he's like screaming and I'm like "yeah okay YES OKAY THANK YOU YUP THANK YOU" and I'm just like wow I need to talk to Roy so I can calm down about this whole thing.

So now I'm pretty calm down. But you see, I wanted to take a shower with my music and the evening light coming in the window because that's the best kind of shower, but then I hear my dad downstairs in the kitchen!! And I didn't want to walk by him and go to the bathroom because then he'd be like "sorry about that! I should have locked the door!"

Soooooo I stayed up here and then my mom got out of the upstairs shower and I just had to pray mercy that she wouldn't come in here and she didn't! However, there is movement downstairs and I can't tell if it's one or the other, or both. I think it's both. I'm almost positive it's at least Mama. But....

Where is Papa?

Haha yeeeea buddy you've read down to here. First off, congratulations!!!!


Second off, the title of this post was originally "This is beyond ridiculous". That statement is nothing but true, of course, but it was pretty vague, and then when I typed that line in the post, I was like "THAT WOULD MAKE AN EXCELLENT TITLE!"

So I changed it. And you were confused about the title til you read that line, and now that everything has all been explained to you, you feel like a weight is off your shoulders!

Finally, one of life's greatest mysteries solved!!

Oh and before I bid thee farewell, I haven't written the post about the poll (go vote go vote go vote!!) for two reasons. One, I still want more votes. 

Two, I was really looking forward to venting about girls but then a bunch of votes flew in for boys! Come on people I have more stuff to say about my own species.

Hm okay actually maybe I should add dinosaurs to the poll, because they aren't my species either but I do know a lot about them and I would love to teach you all!! 

I think he finally went downstairs. I'm going to run and then spend as long as possible in the shower. Shouldn't be too challenging. 

PRAY WE DON'T COLLIDE IN THE HALLWAYS!


No comments:

Post a Comment