Thursday, March 17, 2011

oh my GOD YOU GUYS I AM VIBRATING

I AM ABSOLUTELY QUIVERING!!!

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!

So after I came home from the after school history study sesh (around 2:45) i say hi to my mom and stuff then grab my stuff to get ready to come outside and smoke. Because it's sooooo beautiful you guys, and I tried smoking with anna on tuesday when we THOUGHT it was nice, but it was way too windy! Now, there's barely any wind, but it's so sunny and nice!!

Anyway none of this is the point. The point is, I'm smoking outside, when I hear the door open, and Leila and MY MOTHER'S STOMPING FOOTSTEPS APPROACH ME AS I SIT ON THE BACK DECK, STARING AT MY COMPUTER AND FEELING MY HEART KICK UP THE SPEED AFTER HIDING THE BOWL AND LIGHTER IN MY POCKET 2.5 SECONDS AGO. THE SPLOOF IS STILL RIGHT OUT IN THE OPEN ON MY LAP.

Mama proceeeds to come up to me and tell me she ordered Pizza hut or some shit, and she has to go pick it up at 4:15, and I don't want to go, right?

What the fuck?!?!

First, you sketch me the MOOOOOTHER FUCK OUT (what if there wasn't a slight breeze? What if I hadn't brought my sploof? What if i had been in the middle of a hit?) and then you fucking TELL ME YOU ORDERED PIZZA HUT?!

Ugh part of me is like stoner happy to hear that news, but most of me is grossed the mother out because the last time i had pizza hut it was like a greese moose pooped out a greease poop pie and that's what they used for cheese and sauce and bread. And they baked it and called it pizza hut pizza. So like, not that excited to eat that shit but whatever.

Anyway, my legs are STILL QUIVERING!!! They were doing weird shaky things earlier though, and it's not the cold either it's really warm right now.

Anyway, I had to post as soon as it happened because like....I had to vent. Hahahahaha that was so scary!!!!! And I think I deserve a hit now more than ever!!! I said I was gonna stay out here and she's leaving at 4:15 so that means I have an hour/

I hear noises like someone is cutting down a tree or erecting a wooden fence. I hope whoever is making that noise doesn't mind what I'm doing right now but if you do piss off old man. Or woman, you never do know with this street.

Oh, and I forgot. You have to remember it's really sunny right now and there's a good chance my eyes are red, squinty, or both. If they're just squinty I can pull it off like it's the sun if I talk real smooth, but thinking back I think I sounded a little too enthusiastic.

She was like, "What did you have to stay after school for again?"

"Study session, a study session with my history class," I said loudly.

"How did it go?"

"Good. It was helpful, it was really helpful."

I made a lot of eye contact.

"Bla bla bla pizza hut ordered pizza bla bla bla four o'clock but you won't want to come with me right?"

"I'll just stay out here"

"Okay," she said with like a lingering look to my eye. Wtf is that all about?

I see a like personal aviator plane in the sky right now like the kind amelia earheart piloted haha it just flew right over me. Cool.

Was it worth it after all?
I need you here with me, cuz love is all we

WELL WHAT THE MOTHER FUCK I ACCIDENTALLY JUST DELETED THIS ENTIRE POST FOR TRYING TO WRITE DOWN THE LYRICS (I was trying to go back and copy and paste and delete a part but then it all highlighted and one press of the delete buttom BOOM EVERYTHING IS GONE)

So i somehow apple z'd my way back to the entire article, and by god how lucky are we that that happened? Pretty friggen happy I'll say.

If it doesn't rain this weekend we should have a fire 0.[

Anyway it was the lyrics to the superman song from scrubs, if you couldn't figure it out. If you could good job that's actually pretty impressive. shit i keep sketching thinking i hear footsteps on the deck. i got a text but first i have to use my webcam to see if my eyes look red!!!

hah couldn't even tell but my mom just came outside and said she's leaving now

"Papa va a venir ahora"

Bullshit mum. he will be at least another few minutes. Hopefully. And he'll go inside first to try to find me. HEY ACTUALLY SHOULD I GO PACK ANOTHER BOWL THEN WHEN HE COMES HOME I CAN SAY HEY I'M JUST GOING BACK OUTSIDE AND HE'LL BE LIKE OH WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT THERE AND I'LL BE LIKE JUST CHILLONG ON THE COMPUTER and then he will go downstairs and be like kbyeeeee

or he could come outside and talk to me and be annoying and tell me something new he learned about japan today.

Not that I don't care about Japan, I totally do. But all he ever does now is start in with a YOU KNOW WHAT I HEARD ABOUT JAPAN TODAY? And then the next seven mi OH MY SHIT THE ICE CREAM TRUCK! BRB FUCKING B

I heard the ice cream truck. Ran to get my money. I realized it was on another street. I went back upstairs. I hear the ice cream truck on our street. I look out the window. Dan's dad (aka my cop neighbor) is buying an ice cream sandwich. I'm like, wow, really?

No ice cream. My stomach just grumbled too!! I have a full bowl though- OH WAIT WHAT YOU MEAN I GOT UP, FORGETTING THAT IT WAS ON MY LAP, AND IT KNOCKED TO THE GROUND AND SPILLED EVERYWHERE AND I HAD TO TRY MY BEST TO SCOOP IT UP BUT IT'S SO MUCH SMALLER NOW? Cool.


Chose the one with the grey swirl for a reason kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment