Saturday, January 1, 2011

This is just an experiment to see how my brain goes when I’m high.

New years day, 2011. 1:30 am
Listening to anything but fine by zox


Okay what I’m thinking right now….i’m thinking this song is so nice sounding. Like it’s a flow of strings of notes that just….floss their way through your ears, like they’re just gumlines, begging to be sliced through. It’s an Irish pride parade, it’s the fairy chimes. It’s my future wedding song with my future Irish husband.

Holy SHIT!!! That was the most complicated thing I’ve ever had to do in my fucking life. I was listening to Anything but fine, by zox, feeling really philosophical and shit, feeling like holy shit I’m going down some weird side streets in my brain, like I’m seeing new stuff I couldn’t access before, that’s where I feel I’m going, and I wanna write it down because I’m like “Holy shit! Irish! Fairies! Anything but fiiiine!” And what fucking happens? Well the way word opened up was annoying as shit, so I tried to change the view, and it like freezes on me, then opens on top of this desk or some shit? And I’m like whatever, this is kinda sick, so I try to write what I’m feeling, cuz anything but fine is climaxing, and I’m like whoa….good shit good shit gotta document this! And my fucking WORD PROCESSOR fails me at a time like this! Wtf man, if I change the view THAT DOESn’t mean download a whole new VERSION of it and don’t let me edit it. Sorry. Pissed me off and then I missed mentioning that some Joshua radin song played. We are okay, we are alright. Had to think about that for a second.

Wow…I’m talking…holy shit….I started this document 6 minutes ago? Wtf man that does not seem correct. I’ve been typing like a speed demon on crack with some of that loco mix of alcohol and energy drink plus four super doses of espresso….running from a t rex. That fast I’ve been typing for me to have only been typing for seven minutes, including that massive clusterfuck that I just described in the paragraph prior! Wow clusterfuck….that’s a good fucking word. I wanna try to incorporate that into the masterwork. It’s a teenage girl, she’s gonna hear or use the word sometime in her life. She’ll use it though. Because clusterfuck is a great word, and she’s gonna be the type of character who uses such a word and says it with fucking POWER because she is a MOTHER FUCKING BOSS WHO DIES AT 16 WHILE ICE FUCKING SKATING AND THEN HAS VISIONS OF HERSELF WHEN SHE FUCKING FELT LOVE? THAT’S LIKE DEEP ASS HARRY POTTER SHIT DUDE WTF THAT IS SICK. Whoa before I typed that all the bottom of the page said….you know the part where it sais Words: xxx our of xxx… well before I finished. Let me back up again. When you type for a long time, it doesn’t change numbers as you type, but it waits ti’ll you pause to recount the amount. So if you type for a long time quickly enough it won’t reload for a wihle. Anyway, I typed that whole sentence in caps and it was a long sentence and very heated and in that entire time, about halfway through I noticed that it said Words: 444 out of 444 and I was like HOOOOOOLLLLYYYYY SHIIIITTTTTT I need to keep typing and I need to tell them this but how am ai gonna explain it? I think….i dunno I just somehow had to stop and it updated and I was like “ohhhh shit!:”
Oh I was talking about the word clusterfuck. Yeah, my character is gonna use that word. Not sure what her name will be,,,I was just gonna play collie man but sunshine on my shoulders came on…but yeah good song

Anyway, what should her name be? Sydney? That’s a sick as fuck name that’s the fucking name of the MOST REXCOGNIZEABLE CITY IN AUSTRALIA, the most bad ass country ever in existence. Yes that has to be her name. Well Sydney…shje’s bad ass, and she doesn’t even know it, and at one point in the story I’m going to come across the perfecty opportunity to use the word clusterfuck, and she’s gonna pounce on that opportunity and the reader I SWEAR TO GOD will be like
“Wow. Sydney is badd ass. Like, damn…clusterfuck. What a great fucking word.”
That’s what the reader will think. Mr. Marshall, as he reads it, will think that. Those exact words will cross his mind. That’s what I’m saying…. HAHA ONE FOURTY FOUR AM SHIIIIIIIIIT
 Shit you guys. I was gonna take a fucking screen shot of that as soon as I noticed it and typed it out but then it changed to 45! Just like that! Lemme take a shot to prove it! 
Alright, I took it, and you can either believe that I seriously just took that now, or you can believe that this is all a giant lie, and I waited for 1:45 to come around to take a picture of it to prove this lie. I could not do that. I don’t even remember my original point and I’m going to have to backtrack and read what I’m saying to even get my head around it but….uimm yeah I could not do that.
Oh right, the 44 thing. Yeah so I was about to take a picture when it just jumped to 1:45! Bitches n ‘hoes boys, bitches ‘n hoes.

Well, I think I should definitely write parts of the masterwork high. Because Sydney is that type of power. That girl, she is me stoned. She is unintentionally hilarious, clever, spontaneous, snappy, chill, in tune, okay. She’s nothing remarkable, and that’s what makes her … her. Wash away by joe purdy

That’s playing right now. Whatever. Now that I recognize it I kinda wanna skip it. Here I go bitches. SHIT another joe purdy song “I love the rain the most” I wanted to skip it as soon as I saw it was that bitch, but it sounds tooooo cool to skip. Like, something about how the music is coming out for this song, its like invading my ears. Like I feel a physical pressure of the music pressing on my ears ow it kind of hurts… I’m sitting up. Whoa. Ow. And No, it is not loud, it’s been very quiet throughout all these songs and I haven’t touched the volume. No, it’s this songm and it’s elements, that are giving me that feeling. That’s how powerful it is and that’s why I couldn’t skip it immediately.

Haha like read that shit. I won’t now cuz I wanna appreciate it when I’m 100% sober, but whoever else who’s reading this, fucking read that shit!!! Who would ever say that in their right mind?! Fucking SYDNEY THIS IS HOW BAD ASS SHE IS.

I just thought of something. I should publish this in a facebook note. Whoa haha and then everyone would read it and be like “Who the fuck is Sydney” and “Why the fuck did becca type an essay on new years day” and “what shit did she smoke” but….it’d be funny. Yeah I wanna be Sydney.

She’s gonna be modeled after me! Of course. I will write a book when I’m older, just entirely the journal of a girl who smokes pot, and she’s gonna write about her life, but it’s going to be totally fictionalized, but somehow parallel to my life at that point

No comments:

Post a Comment