Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I should be in bed....

Any minute someone could come down here and catch me. I didn't even just use one room i used TWO! The bathroom and the computer room! So basically i pulled what some would call "a dumb shit" and maybe made the whole ground level reak? Who knows. I can't tell. Hopefully mama and papa are knocked out and can't smell it. i'm always scared in the morning that mama will ask me something, but she hasn't yet, and that's pretty good news.

DANGIT i have 23 minutes left! that means i need to either get my shit together really quickly right now, get upstairs and charge it, or just leave my shit strewn about for a little longer, plug this in, and finish this. Weird it jumped to 25....not sure why it would do that but I'm not going to complain...I need to get my shit together. WENT TO TWENTY SIX GOOD NEWS PEOPLE. okay i'm gonna go gather everything up, but youre not gonna notice because you're reading, you're not here with me. so it's useless for me to tell you, but there you go, you've been forewarned....

Well i'm back and that of course was nothing to you, but it was quite something for me and I just have realized that I left my little pocket book downstairs which contains none other than my bowl, weed, and sticky toothpick! I did that last night too, and as I was reading in bed, something made me realize that I left it downstairs and I grabbed it but...that could have been a disaster. Anyway, I better go grab it before I forget it's down there, which is a real threat because I just forgot what I was talking about and had to reread this paragraph like three times. See, it' be really helpful if you had some appreciation of the time lapses. Hmph....I'll invent a blog like that when I'm older......

Well, BRB!! (once again, this means nothing to you.)

Okay I'm back. I'm gonna listen to that Pogo Alice in wonderland song. :-)

Well I just listened to that and creeped on facebook for what I felt like was a long time. Come to find out, it was just like 4 minutes. Whatever. You know what's constantly frustrating me? You can't emphasize the word "I". Like, most words, it's easier to just CAPITILIZE like SO or maybe even like THIS. Or some are fancy ass and italicize! or they underline. Joke. No one really underlines except for fifth graders. Anywho...

I forget. What song shall I listen to next? MELLOW MOOD!!!!!

I have water an arm's length away..don't know why i'm not grabbing it... i might go get up and get earphones so the music is right in my ears, and still not get my water, which is just a REACH away, because i'm too lazy. and my priorities are straight, even though my throat feels like the sahara. Hehhhh...

Whoa, changed my mind! Don't wanna get the earphones at all, and I took a sip! Haha, so take what I say for a  grain of salt....

Mellow mood is mind blowing, by the way, for anyone who hasn't heard it before. Literally mind bowing. Like I kind of feel like my head is being forced back by the shear force of the music....And umm, what I was going to say before...I was going to say that I've hit the slippery slope...smoking interferred with my homework tonight. Well, let me explain. I have PFM H.W. that was to watch tv for an hour, then record this information about ALL the commercials i saw in ONE hour: time of commercial, product being advertised, length of commercial, information about product. And...well between commercial breaks of svu i was going to smoke, then I'd come back and be like crap, I didn't record any commercials! So this happened like four times til I finally stayed outside and watched them and any info I recorded definitely sounds like I was high...and I was...but I just don't care enough to go back and worry about it. Then I have an english presentation tomorrow that marshall said "You will NOT succeed if you do not practice tonight!" and uh well I didn't figure out what I'm even going to talk about, let alone practice. OH my gosh I want a sandwich right now!!!! Ergghhhhh......

See what I mean? I've hit the slope. I'm sliding down. At the bottom of the slope, there's an inky pool with a blueish reflection in the middle. It looks like the bottom, but it's not. It's bottomless. But halfway down, you meet up with the worst abominable evil being to ever exist, SHE, the mother of GRENDEL. Yes children, we're going back to Beowulf, cerca 8th grade, Ms. Mac's language arts. Remember this shit?! There was that one chapter, chapter nine, about some random kid who drowned while swimming away from dragons? Swear to god, look that up, I'm right. AND WE HAD TO RECORD EVERY COLOR THAT WAS WRITTEN IN EACH CHAPTER. Ivory, gold, red midnight, pearl, ebony, golden, saphire, crimson, maroon, turqouise, et FUCKINNG cetera.

Dang....a butterfinger commercial....see this is what this commercial accomplishes
a.) I WANT A BUTTERFINGER
b.) if i were recording the commercials, under the "new product information" column, i would have said "If you don't deserve to eat one you get zapped by lightening? I guess?" Yeah, those exact words. SLippery slope......

Well i have to save this because it's 11:38 I don't know where the time went. Good night, and good luck to all!!! <333

No comments:

Post a Comment