Friday, January 14, 2011

AYyyy wazzzuppp

Oh man guys. Gimme one second I'm just repacking my bowl! Damn, I keep getting distracted. Omegle and chatroulette won't connect to my webcam and idfk wtf the problem is but all i wanted to do was omegle! but noooooo. ahhhhhh i'm so upset......

so upset that quite frankly i kept forgetting i had more weed to smoke.

i think that once you forget you're smoking after you've been looking forward to it for 8 hours, you know you're high. So....
scuse me while i take a huff puff

Now i'm playing puff the magic dragon :)))

Jeez fucking loui'se, everything is so much more complicated when you're high. Don't even ask, it'll take me 8 million years to try to explain it.

Dang i just struggled to light my lighter....
Mind you, I couldn't light lighters til this fall, but I've mastered it since then so...another symptom!!!

Also, I always feel like I hear my parents...and in the morning I realize "Uhh you're fine dude" but I just get so worried...MONSTER HITTTT!!!! KAPOWWWW! zing zing zing ZAGGAWAAAAMP. Awwww this song. it's about marijuana.

OHhhh my god. I just spent so much time messing with that photo! this is turning depressing., S'okay, lemme play a happy jam....
Holy shit oh my god. I just went to take another hit from the bowl, so I light the lighter, and it lights and then a little fireball flies toward my hair. Ah i know I sound like a high motherfucker But I swear... that is so scary.

Just when I started playing collie man too! Oh well, gotta chill for the rest of it. mmm. You know that life and love is a heavy heavy load. THat just makes me feel like dreads. Like that last line just...inspires the image of dreads in my mind, for some reason. God. I keep forgetting I'm writing in here....then i go do other shit...now i feel kind of like i'm in a hot sweat, but it's not bad. Just...you know...out there. THink i'll play anything but fine, cuz i can't just NOT hear it tonight. :-)

pee YEW! I just took a big ol' nasty hit. Damn. I'll be done in a few minutes hopefully and get to watcy the simpsons....oh man would that be amazing. Yeah either that or comedy central whatever works. But i'm here for a little longer unless i get caught :X

No comments:

Post a Comment