Wednesday, March 13, 2013

shades of people

I think we're all just shades of the rainbow and the shades are only discernible by those with like-tinted glasses. Ya know, like my shade is soft mint green or some shit and the only people who really get me are those who have green-tinted glasses. A metaphor, if you will, for bigger things.

I told my mom I'd be right down to watch a movie with her and to just start it without me, cuz I wanted to smoke, and here the fuck I am, really high listening to my pandora on shuffle!! That was a bad move on my part, it's hard enough to walk away from when I'm NOT high - no it isn't; it's just really hard to walk away from when I am high. And the thing is, I don't even know if I'm using the dashes and semicolons correctly - like should they be reversed or something? Should they be completely removed? What about that last one? Who gives a shit, because you follow me, right? I wish LIFE could be that way man, but college at least definitely ISN'T. Who even DECIDES what propah grammah is anywhoozn'boodle. Sick 'n tired of it. That's why the friken essays I gotta still do on the Golden Ass and AUGUSTINE'S MOTHA FUCKIN CONFESSIONS (is that blasphemous? is it blasphemous to hope it's blasphemous? Because I hope both are so.) are gonna wait to after today, even though it's wednesday, because there's still lots of days left, I'M IN DENIAL OKAY LET IT BE.

Ughhhhh anyway my point is I should be watching a movie with my mum right now!!!!!! You know the endorphins after working out thing is definitely true by the way. I know it's been confirmed by like various scientific sources and like every single person who has ever worked out ever, but I'd also like to interject that first of all I'M JUST REITERATING IT, OKAY? Can you ever just... iterate something? Lol. Anyway, also, I go to the gym and I mean I guess there are still post-workout good feelings but it's nothing like actually being outside or for that record BIKE RIDING TO THE BEACH. On a cloudy spring day that turns sunny while you're collecting shells and yah gotta TAKE OFF YOUR JACKET!!! Just sayin'.

Okay, THAT'S ENOUGH. IT'S REALLY TIME TO GO. Ooooo pretty music




:-) Love you all!!! Love the comments!!! Love seeing VOTES ON THE POLL HINT HINT COME ON LOSERS. Love seeing support! Y'all are the best!!!!!! SHUFFLE ALL OF YOUR PANDORA STATIONS.

LOL PROBABLY 95% OF YOU WERE ALREADY AWARE OF THAT FUNCTION.

I DO IT FOR THE 5%. pce!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment