Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Okay so at this point it's starting to freak me out

I mean that the forecast says well, this:


That's a week from today. It's still March you guys. It's still the "OMG THE SUN OMG IT'S 49 DEGREES" month, and then all of a sudden it's all like nope actually we're gonna give you summer like ummmmmmmmm  NOW.


What IS GOING ON WITH MOTHER NATURE.

IT'S STARTING TO REALLY CONCERN ME, HENCE THE TITLE OF THE POST AND MY ABUSE OF CAPS LOCK. ABUSE. AFUCKINGBUSE.

Whatever. The point is, I'm really excited about the early warm weather, but I feel really guilty about it. Because I have that creeping feeling in my stomach that it's global warming and we've destroyed everything this quickly or maybe it was all destiny 2012 NUCLEAR CRISIS END OF THE WORLD PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION YEAR TORNADOES ARE HAPPENING THAT ARE BAD IN PLACES AND ALSO, SYRIA AND ALSO, I DON'T KNOW IF YOU HAVE HEARD ABOUT THIS (PROBABLY NOT) BUT KONY IS UP TO SOME SHIT AAAAAAND Oh my, oh my! Bulletin!! Bulletin!!!


Aliens seem to have landed! They are infiltrating...oh wait no, I take that back, I don't mean aliens, I mean women, women are infiltrating everything. Wait no, only because they're not all stuck at home raising children anymore. Thanks to birth control. Let's continue making that an expense for them. No, wait. 

We need to go further. We need to attack the places that take care of that expense for women. Cuz you know. Stuff and stuff. 

So I guess...forgive me for being such a feminist. Honestly, it's just annoying when minorities demand equal treatment as white men. Like, can't they just shut up and play along and take a joke and take a drink and take off the coats and stay a while ;). You know, like they used to. Before political correctness and all that BOZO BUSINESS. 

I mean, don't you just hate it when minorities play their "whatever" card anytime they get upset? So unfounded right....I mean, if YOU were one of THEM you wouldn't be so pissy all the time. After all, we're all equal right?
That's what I thought too! Hm.

p.s. seriously is it global warming or MOTHER Nature GIVING US A GIANT FUCKING HINT. Hmmm....how subtle.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment