Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Well, the conditions are right.

I'm bored and high on LIFE, among other things, and I'm listening to The Middle and I just felt like posting, ya know? But the only issue was...what to talk about!?

Then I decided that I know about a bunch of weird stuff so I can educate you guys on stuff as I think about it. So first topic.....

Texas...and above????

If I were to be honest I would say that I was trying to be funny in the above and well, it felt stupid and I think it's not that funny to go ahead and tell you what states are north of Texas in order from nearest to far because I'm staring at a map of the United States right now so it seemed like the obvious thing to educate you about...you get what I'm saying? So anyway, that was stupid. I'd upload a picture right now but you know what you guys? You know what? Do you WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS WHAT? WELL??? DO YOU?!?!?!






My computer is on the fritz, that's the what. Well just one day I logged out and when I tried to log back in with what I know was my password it wouldn't let me and so I tried to put in the install CD but nothing was working and yah so to make a long sob story short, I'm on my home computer right now. Which is like homemade from someone's garage in 2006 so we just bear with it but I'm not going to ask it to upload a picture to this blog right now. That's just....a lot of loading for it. We love it too much to ask for SO MUCH!!!!




Oh happy August (almost) 31st everyone.... Really though. Greet the new leaves with a smile. Well, old leaves, technically, but they're all different now!! Embrace it!!! I'd upload a picture of foliage but, well, you know. He's trying. I'd upload a picture of a cute old looking computer thing but...you get it.


Alright well, not to end on a soapy note (soapy? does that make sense?) but I hope everyone has had as magical - I mean magical as in enchanted, blessed by the fairies, etc - a summer as I did. I hope everyone is having a magical life! I'd upload an awesome fucking picture of fireworks and magic and....you know what?














There's some magic!!! Have a fantastic day ladies and gentlemen!


P.S. Why Don't You Get a Job by the Offspring is playing right now and I just have to say that I think everything should end with this song....it's really a super great song. Go listen to it right now!!!!!! Well, please I guess. I'll say please this time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment