Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I've figured it out

It's all very clear. Think of the two most popular clothing stores for the typical American teenage girl: Hollister (that was originally typo'd as Hoolister, thought I'd let you know hahahaha hoolister) and uh, Abercrombie and fitch. And like...oh and Victoria's secret.

Okay so more than two. Whatever.

Anyway, if you think about it and you ought to think about it because thinking is GOOD for the brain, well if you think about it, all ANY CHICK WEARS is that shit. Ohhh yes they shall protest - "Ummmm actually I only go to those stores like, maybe twice a month, because they're expensive. I buy bargain. I love sales. And like, I'm unique too and all that shit. Like, look at this ring I got at Forever XXI - it looks old. Like, pirate age old. So I'm pretty much a pirate and that's what my style emulates. I would describe my style as edgy pirate vintage with a kick of girly on the side, but like for comfort or whatever I shop at all the above stores because they're cute :-) hehe"

Well, protest they may, it's all anyone ever wears and it's actually sort of sickening because going into those stores you just see the same oh two hundred shirts or so that like EVERY FEMALE IN EXISTENCE WEARSa and it's like, yeah ooh nice pretty shirt with big pink hibiscus flowers on it,

Haha those are 100% not hibiscus. I think.

I didn't realize you were playing match up twinsie day with A THOUSAND OTHER GIRLS AT THIS VERY MOMENT.


Elphie the elephant says the evening breeze feels marvelous on her toes and I'm inclined to agree!! Oh yeah and listen to this song!!





It's an absolute necessity. I'll be off now. 




p.s. I don't want to sound as if there's something wrong or bad about shopping at these stores, but I think it'd just be cool if people...cared more about being different. Because I don't think that really that many people like that exact style choice - there's a lot more originality that's being hidden and I think that's sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment