Monday, August 8, 2011

Goodnight by Zox

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C6gZ9LGkZc&feature=related

Go fucking listen to it right the fuck now.

I'm gonna listen to it again so I can tell you guys about it. Well just wait patiently for the song to start...not that it's a wait for you people because you're reading this and well...we've been over this before. 

It's weird too because I never pictured the singer looking like that...but okay! I can handle it! Seriously though, picture that voice before you look at the video and see who's singing...did you picture that at all?! If you did, kudos.

Kudos.

So anyway this song...it just has a "tomorrow hello to the sun, are you ready here I come!!!" (sorry, I just typed what I heard in the song. But that's an awesome line. A kudos line, if you will. Kudos and a kudos bar. KKB. Uber compliment  - start using that everyone!!!)

Ya with me?! You all still with me?! 

Wait before I continue, I have to admit that I've wanted to type "y'all" like at least four times in this post so far but I keep refraining because I don't want to sound like a redneck but it's actually a really great term...it's casual and includes everyone! But whatever.

Anyway, yeah listen to that song!!! Oh my god I just had a mother fucking BRAIN BLAST YOU GUYS!!!! A FUCKING BRAIN BLAST!!!! BEAR WITH ME!!!!!!! 

I've been tempted to do this for a while....to set my status as "Truuth isss :-)" or a more authentic "truth is" to see just who likes it and then not answer any of them and comment on it "haha, fuckers". But I haven't for a few reasons.

1.) I don't want people I actually care about who I'm friends with to think that I am being for realzsies because "truth is" statuses are the worst thing since the American Federal Banking institution or whatever (watch me be on a terrorist list now. :X)

2.) How embarrassing would it be if like two people liked it??? Or worse....no one likes it?????

SO EMBAR'!!!

So here's what I'm thinking......my readers deserve to be IN on this secret. If you're my facebook friend, I wanna know if you would support me in doing this!!! I'm going to make a poll for you to vote on that I BEG you participate in. Okay I made it and that took forever but you obviously have no idea and I think it makes sense. Hopefully.

Please go vote. Anyway, I'm letting you guys in on the secret because I'm pretty sure only people I genuinely care about like this blog and read it frequently enough to notice new posts, and anyone who does that is automatically someone I genuinely care about anyway. And I want to let you guys know because you're the ones I don't want taking me seriously - I don't care if any other dumbasses take me seriously. Cuz yea- you're a dumbass if you don't read this blog. And I can say that because anyone who reads that isn't a dumbass cuz they're READING IT, so NO ONE is offended!! Beat the system folks! BEAT THE SYSTEM!!!

Omg I'm really thirsty and I think my finger hurts. So I'll go now. But I'll miss you and you'll miss me. Alright, bye!!!!


  


No comments:

Post a Comment