Thursday, April 25, 2013

I was gonna get up and go to the gym...


Hahaha. This is fictional if you happen to be a law enforcement officer. If you AREN'T a law enforcement officer....then....well, if you were an undercover law enforcement officer, you'd probably still continue reading wouldn't you? Assuming that the out in the open law enforcement officer would stop reading as soon as we started talking about those who AREN'T him?

Well. I have strayed very far. I got distracted for like...well it felt like 15 minutes but I guess in this hilarious "fiction" tale we're telling, it was realistically probably like...6. Maybe 7 1/2. Could be pushing it. Let's try to get back to what we came here for.

Oh yeah I totally remember haha BOMB! that's what I am. Oh my gosh is that inappropriate to say in light of recent events? I'm sorry, I'm seriously not even trying to make a joke right now about what happened, I want to make that clear right now. What I'm trying to say....respectfully (and I'm definitely failing miserably at that last part so I'm going to make sure I at least ace the first part, as in actually saying something and getting to my point ) is that in light of the recent events in Boston, and in light of this whole controversy of "CISPA" and what it means for our future internet rights and - later on - OUR WHOLE ENTIRE REAL LIFE RIGHTS!!! , well, is it inappropriate to use the word "bomb" in a manner that has nothing to do with any of this shit? As in the opening of this paragraph. I'm seriously wondering.

Anyway, I'm not here to discuss what's going on in the world. I guess I just thought about it to myself and asked myself why, especially when I fantasize about ever making it to intern for Stephen Colbert or John Stewart  (the kings of current events...I could be the queen), don't I want to talk about the world right here? Especially when it hits so close to home? Well it's not that I don't believe it shouldn't be talked about - it obviously is, and I guess the wide variety of discussion is doing a damn well job offering all the opinions I could think of and then multiply that by 12. It's what a lot of people are talking about. And it's important and it should be but it shouldn't be talked about everywhere. It's always okay to take a break. From anything. To remember the value of laughter and humor. And sillyness and jibber jabber. That's all.

SO.

TO GET BACK TO WHAT WE CAME HERE FOR, BEFORE I GOT LOST IN THAT SIDE NOTE. more of a side fuckin CORN MAZE if we wanna make an accurate metaphor for how long I got stuck in there cuz damn. Anyway, we're back.

Let's go.



Alright I just took one giant screenshot cuz taking 3 is annoying. Anyway, we'll respond to them chronologically.

To the first responder: HAHA NO WAY I DID NOT PEG YOU AS A MIKA FAN. but mika fans know what's UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP mika is AMAZING so all I can say is glad your ears are in proper shape


To the first anonymous comment: I know that song and it's amazing I believe you gotta gimme more variety in artists if you wanna really impress me :p JK not really, being kind of serious actually, cuz you've been overdoing Radical Face a lot but it's okay they ARE amazing and all their songs sound so different so i don't have a PROBLEM with it, I'm just sayinnn. if you wanna IMPRESS me. lol

And as for the third!!!


WELL GUESS WHAT.

IF I HAD MADE A POLL ASKING YOU GUYS WHETHER I SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO MAKE NEW POLLS OF MY OWN ACCORD OR IF I SHOULD WAIT FOR ALL OF YOUR PERMISSIONS BEFORE CREATING A NEW ONE, then your opinion would certainly have MATTERED. (that bit in the lower case obviously doesn't apply to the scumbags who never vote on my polls....JK I'm sure the issue is not that my readers aren't voting it's that I don't have nearly as many readers as I dream about having/ should have.)

But seeing as I didn't do that, your opinion probably doesn't matter, simpleton :p.

Haha! It is so fun to be cruel in a loving way. Because it really all is so full of love!!

Anyway, for realz though, you don't know my life and ya coitenly don't control it either so bugger off. my blog MY RULES. when you start your own blog you can create your own rules. 

OR MAYBE I'LL POLICE YOURS IN RETURN.

we can enter an agreement to police each other's blog to make them the best blogs that ever did be.

Idk, just a thought.

you all have a great day..


enter...



enter.........


guess i'm overdoing the enter button today....








still not as much as anonymous has overdone radical face.............















LOL BURN!!! lol love you bye

2 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5leFJkScsR8

    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-GPwryI4TCSk/TfFYQpatIYI/AAAAAAAAOLk/xVhIx_zpehU/s1600/FGdealwitit.gif

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I actually never heard of MIKA before. That song just made me think of someone.

    anyways, I've just listened to a handful of MIKAs songs between reading and this comment; and i would have to say they are ALRIGHT. A few of their songs I would actually put in a feel good playlist for when i'm high on life. Truthfully I am more of a classic rock/older pop music guy myself.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs5qsk0pc6Y

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqDjMZKf-wg

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oqAU5VxFWs

    ReplyDelete