Monday, July 4, 2011

Several announcements to make - please gather a snack now.

Well why not start with a little anecdote just for old time's sake? I heard my dad coming up the stairs just now and I panicked a little - after all we've been caught twice since the cat's been out of the bag (Have no idea what I'm talking about?! We're so far behind! Don't worry we'll catch up). Sooooo then I went to pause the music but the music was on my computer and I hit play on my ipod, which starts playing full blast, so then I mute my computer and then I just went back and forth between those two for a while before I figured out what the FUCK I was doing.

Anyway, glad to see I can still write 2 (3?) weeks out of school but I still get just as easily distracted by music (Starry Eyed Surprise by Shifty?! Who knew!!)

Okay....so...here's what's been up.

The "cat" or should i say, catnip, has been let out of the "bag" and my parents are both aware of the Wittman Daughter Shenanigans (Or WDS) aaaaaaand the consequences - somewhere between zero and negative zero.

Glad I can still do math too!!!


Okay and anyway since the secret's been out, we've been caught um two separate times? By my dad, at least. I don't even care getting into explaining it because the gist of it now is that both my parents are aware, and they know I'm not gonna stop, and they're cool with it. 

Wait no actually back up. The gist of it now is that it's okay to be high, but it's NOT okay to smoke. In my house. At anyone's house. Anywhere. So I....don't. Obviously.......



Hahhhhhhh I am so full of good laughs today. Anyway there is more news!

First of all (well second if you count the story but I don't count it, so it's still first. Keep up.) I'm still alive. You know, for those of you who only saw me in school or for those of you who don't know me personally or ever see me. How would you people know I'm still alive if it weren't for this blog?! So, I continue it for you.

B of all (heh), we reached 2,000 views ladies and gentlemen!!! Reached and surpassed, if you don't mind my saying. Sorry I didn't do a post right when it happened, but what better day to celebrate than THE FOURTH OF JULY.

OH WAIT IT'S THE FOURTH OF JULY?

YOU MEAN SUMMERTIME YOU MEAN LIKE ALL THAT STUFF YOU TALKED ABOUT IN THIS VERY BLOG JUST A FEW POSTS AGO?

WAIT REALLY?

If any of those thoughts crossed your mind, settle down. ACTUALLY DON'T SETTLE DOWN. IT'S OUR NATION'S BIRTHDAY AND SCHOOL'S BEEN OUT FOR WEEKS AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE FOR MANY MORE!!!!!

In the words of one of last night's Pirate's Cove customers, "HOOOORAH!!"

Anyway, news number three. I like announcing comments to my readers for several reasons. 
1.] they make me soooooo excited I just want to share
2.] Mentioning them encourages you buggers...hopefully.
3] You'd probably all miss them all without my philanthropy

This is the comment I'm preparing you all for:


HAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! YESSS!!!!! I was a bit worried about that post (if you don't know what I'm talking about then you shouldn't even be reading this parentheses until you finish that post, titled "I almost just had an oopsie...") because you know, I'm a bit vicious in it. So THANK YOU for rooting for me, Anonymous! *Free game at Pirate's Cove for you!!!

Well, that's all folks. Summer time is a time for relaxing with people I like outside, so I don't really feel the need to vent about people I hate on the computer. That's for the school year. Not that I'm taking a break - Becca doesn't take breaks from NUTHIN'. But I'm just giving you guys a heads up.

Okay, enjoy your Independence Day little buggers! Smile at a stranger today!




*Free Game not guaranteed

No comments:

Post a Comment