Thursday, May 19, 2011

I almost just had an oopsie....

Yeah so I was reading my cousin's status and it was like how buildings with no windows suck and i read this comment


I thought that idea of a building with no windows sounded totally awesome and I hovered my mouse over the like option, prepared to click when I realized

OH MY GOD NO DON'T DO THAT IT'S A RANDOM PERSON YOU DON'T KNOW HE IS FRIENDS WITH YOUR ADULT COUSIN.

So then I saved myself from catastrophe and disaster and DIDN'T click like. Because that would have been really weird.

Ooh I know what I wanted to show you guys!!! This is a conversation I had with this kid.... (Some of you may know him, if you are my peers) whose apparent favorite pastime  activity is to facebook IM members of my track team and ask us how we're doing and then immediately bombard us how fantastic he's performing. These screenshots represent the entire conversation.


A simple greeting. And then he "goes offline" for like twenty minutes before returning.


Yes. That is the entire conversation. That is how long it took for him to bring up track. A simple "How are you" and fake encouragement, and it's already time for track. Classy.


Okay, that seems a little abrupt on my part. You're probably thinking "Wow he wasn't even bragging or being rude, what's with the instabitch?" And if you're saying that, you clearly haven't spoken to him before. I am not kidding and if you think I am ask around (which would be hard for you to do if you're in IRELAND! That's right I have two views from Ireland....Love you my fairies!!!!!) because this is ALL HE DOES. HE IM'S US TRACK TEAMSTERS AND GRILLS US ABOUT HOW WE'VE DONE AND THEN TELLS US HOW GOOD HE IS AT EVERYTHING. One time, I told him that I started four stepping in hurdles (a vast improvement from five stepping) and he responded with a charming "Not like I three-stepped for fun the other day..." If you're confused, he basically responded to my "I just accomplished this moderately challenging thing!" with an encouraging "I do a much better and harder thing all the time for fun HAHA YOU SUCK!!"

Anyway, back to the pictures. Just please understand that this isn't a one time thing that he does, and I really had a complete right to let my uber bitch run wild and free.



That's nice, taking the sheepish route? All of a sudden you aren't a 3-stepping, 6 foot jumping, 22-second 200 meter running track athlete jock head, you're just a sheepish little guy trying to talk to his middle school friend about "the only thing" you have left in common.

That's really cute. MOVING ON!!!!.


The end doesn't matter I just gave him some bullshit SAT advice and signed off. Anyway, I have nothing left to say except he was at the baseball game I went to that I mentioned in my last post, the one where I was dancing around in the stands making a fool of myself? Yeah so...whatever.

Anyway, back to the important news. Well wait, first, this:


Hahahaha lol. Anyway.

Did you read what I said up there earlier? About how I have 2 views from Ireland?! It could have been A CAT SLEEPING ON A MOUSEPAD that created those views, I don't care, MY BLOG HAS APPEARED ON A COMPUTER SCREEN IN IRELAND. These words that have come out of my brain have been spilled across the web-verse (universe of web) and a splash landed in Ireland. 

Well, I'm going to go now. Don't forget to comment if you ever have anything to say!




1 comment: