Sunday, May 29, 2011

Happy FUCKING MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND EVERYONE!!!

I mean no offense by my usage of the "f" bomb, but I feel it's the only word that conveys the power. I'm proud to be an American today!!! The most American part about it, in today's society (in a way), is the fact that I don't really know what Memorial Day commemorates for sure, I just know it's something patriotic-ish. And there are stores with cool tank-tops with American Flags. So...Anyway, Happy Memorial Day!!!

Anyway, I can't hold it in any longer, HOW ON EARTH AM I SUPPOSED TO GO THROUGH ANOTHER THREE WEEKS OF SCHOOL?!? THIS IS TOO BEAUTIFUL!

This going to work and having a moderately busy day with a delicious veggie sandwich and then going to the mall with Elizabeth to get 7 PAIRS OF UNDIES FOR 25.50 (yer jel) and this....this coming home on a Sunday night but I know I can stay up because tomorrow there's no school, and I'm working tomorrow. And I can go outside at 7:34 pm, and not only is it so warm that I can sit in shorts and a tank top and be perfectly content, but I don't even have to worry about a bed time tonight. This amazing feeling...it's SUMNER!



Lololololololol. Pun for those who know about American Civil War era history!

Nah, I mean summer though. With


And


And (for my peers)


IN DA


And for everyone:


Well, that's quite enough of that. Actually, it's how funny how when you read this, that whole fiasco I went through with the pictures will be like two minutes worth of reading...but it was so much more to me!! It just takes forever to google something, and fight the right picture, and copy and paste, and then go here and upload...ergh. And also music is playing which is distracting but at the same time way too pleasant to turn off.

Hmm I should (theoretically) work on my short story for English right now...but I'm too busy pretending it's literally summer.

And if anyone here knows the song Sweet Surrender by John Denver, then you should listen to it. And anyone who doesn't know that song should flagellate themselves for such blasphemy. And then listen to it.

Well, happy summer to everyone. Unless you're reading this in the southern hemisphere...and in that case...well, winter is fun too.

Anyway, I'm going to go enjoy life!!! Happy Life everyone!!!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment