Saturday, September 1, 2012

Oh fuck yeah I'm in college

And I'm blogging. AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!!!!!



I pulled it off bitches. I pulled it off. And i'm not going to act like I'm not sketching out MAD BAD right now....cuz I am. But here's the thing: I'm a success. I took that picture for several reasons though, because that photo actually represents NUMEROUS things.

1) There's my blonde hair bitches!!! I told you!!!! I told you did i not!!!! It is awesome and fun and I love it and I did it because I want to fit in more

2) MY POSTER IS BITCHIN AND AMAZING AND I WANTED TO SHOW YOU GUYS BECAUSE IT'S VERY AWESOME. Proud that's my only poster.

3) Um just ignore the neck tattoo it's not a thing

4) Also, you can see, if you look closely, by the way my mouth is grinning and my eyes are guinting (my hot off the press invented word, a combination of squinting and grinning, pronounced gwinting but obviously we can't spell it that way because then we'd just look like amateurs) that I am a success in all the ways that the banner of my blog represents, namely gettin hiiiiiiiiiiiiigh offff daaaatttttttttt....oregano. It's definitely just oregano.



HAH!!!!!



I'm just so excited I pulled it off. Oh wait there's more.

5) Also, my laptop is...well I'm not going to jinx it so I'M GONNA LEAVE IT AT THAT. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

6) God can I just ramble on once again about how much of a success I am?!?! Because I'm also hooked up online!!!!!!! with A WIRE. I'M ON WIRED INTERNET. AND IT FEELS AWESOME. BECAUSE GUESS HOW THE FUCK I GOT THE WIRE YOU GUYS. HUH? GUESS.

I was LOST looking for Cole and Jason (hi guys!) at the Union and well I couldn't find the Union so I literally explored all over campus and in the farthest reaches I found a little mini tent sale and so I decided to take advantage of my opportunities and buy myself a sweatshirt with the name of my school (Just so you know I just went and did my thang again, I'll explain that in a second, God I'm shaking I'm so awesome!!! And sketching!! But also awesome!!!). So I go and make a purchase and then they're like oh by the way THIS IS FREE and they're pointing to FOLDERS and BAGGIES WITH LOTION AND A RAZOR and INTERNET AND CABLE CABLES and I grabbed one of everything and it was beautiful!!!! So now I have a reliable internet connection instead of shitty spotty wireless and I didn't even THINK to bring an internet cable and I didn't even have to go 24 hours WITHOUT ONE ANYWAY!!! Okay, so what else?!?!

Ah yes, the reason we're all here today. After all, how am I here today? Isn't it kind of difficult and also, come on, FUCKING STUPID, to try smoking in your own dorm?

Well yes. Yes.

IF YOU'RE NOT MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Here's what it's called. It's called take about four paper towels and drench them in your favorite febreze (aka lavender vanilla & comfort) and if you have an empty paper towel tube, FANTASTIC. If you are not such a rich person who has everything AND the kitchen sink on their hands, then a full paper towel roll is fine, just make sure you really insert your lips into the tube. And stuff the tube with those four febreze-drenched paper towels. Did I say that already?

Great. Now stuff your extra sheet on the floor in front of the door crack because stuffing your towel there would be gross. Oh and it's okay to use the sheets because in your case they're not the right size anyway so it's whatevs.


OOMMGGG ALL MY LIFE BY MY FAVE BAND EVVAHH NIZLOPI IS PLAYING RIGHT NOW. I mean of course it is, I selected it, but that's how much I love it. I'M STILL SO EXCITED!!!! EEEE!!!! I'm also decently high after I've been starved both of marijuana and fucking FOOD for the past 24 hours.

Do you want to know what I've eaten? I don't care to recount it, because it's dumb and stupid and not that exciting. Though I did have a cup of clam chowdah earlier, thank God for that. I keep being really sure to capitalize God for some reason today....I'm not sure why!!! 

Anyway, food here sucks cuz I'm a spoiled bitch and I'm used to my parents home cooking a dinner every night, and I'm happy to admit that. Sorry I didn't grow up eating Mountain Dew Popsicles and ketchup dipped in frozen mystery meats my whole life. Anyway, back to how to pull this off.

So you go with your little bowl and your little lighter in your CLOSET WHICH HAS A SHUTABLE DOOR and you smoke THE SHIT OUT OF THAT and then RUN OUT AND CLOSE THE DOOR QUICKLY AND GET TO THE WINDOW (WHICH YOUR FAN MUST BE BLOWING OUT OF) AND BLOW THAT SHITTTTT OUTTTT THEEEEEE WINDOWWW!!!!!

And then when you sketch out big time cuz you hear doors slam, just spray a shit ton of febreze and lysol. And then tell everyone your secrets.

Haha I mean, I'll try not to get too cocky you guys but......well, I don't want to get too cocky, so I won't. I'm also lucking out cuz my roomie is out at a concert. That's sweet. MOVING ON.


TO BIGGAH AND BETTAH THINGS.


Such as.....


Who are you mystery commenter?! Are you the one who yelled at me for having the same post up for a month?? If not,,,,,, if so,,,,,,,,, (those comma ellipses are intentional, because it's like a .... but it's a comma....I think you get what I mean but if you don't, ya don't. Moving on.)

I bet the mystery commenter knew what I meant though, didn't you?! Unless you "can't process that through your brain right now" ;)

Anyway, thanks for commenting. You dah best. And all you readers....you dah best too. Don't keep encouraging me.......this is bad, oh so bad.....

BUT ZAT IS WHYYYYY I LIIIIIIKEEEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This was me last night trying to lull myself to sleep with funny online articles. And also trying to see if taking a picture at night would work with Photobooth (It does)

I love you all unless I actually hate you then I'm sorry but I hate you

(Not sorry)



1 comment:

  1. YES! I'm proud that you found a way to smoke in college, I'm going to expect you to keep it up though, I want a new blog post every other day. And I don't want to hear any lame excuses like "I have to study" or some bull like that. On an unrelated note I've gotta start using guinting thats perfect for stoner eyes

    -The Same Commenter
    (its telling me that commenter is spelled worng but I don't believe it)

    ReplyDelete