Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Hi Everyone! Becca Here!

Go ahead. Go ahead and click play. Only if you want to hear the most awesome noises for the next three minutes or so. If you want to listen to stupid, inferior, way less awesome noises than by all means just ignore that video entirely.

Okay, those of you who clicked play, I like you. Those of you who didn't (if there are any of you left at this point)...I...sort of admire you! You put up with my guilt pestering for like five sentences and that's a lot of sentences. Are you just an ass-wipe type of person in general or did you decide not to click for a legitimate reason - for example, music already playing or a baby sleeping in the room or a serial killer is hiding in the bucket where you keep your pajamas....but you wouldn't know that would you. And yes, a bucket. Okay moving on.


I don't really care about the song anymore, but I feel like that's only cuz I'm not listening haha. Hold on, I'll click play again!!

Yup. There it goes bouncin around in my ears again. Sorry, that was a long intermission, not that you noticed, but I had to go downstairs and light some candle for my mom's aunt who(m?!) she loved very much and then I brought my self some - welcome to the THUG LIFEEEE - piña colada seltzer. It's quite a taste, it's not that good, but it IS piña colada-esque. And it' quite a taste.

Anyway, I had a reason for coming on here and luckily I just remembered it! Guess this has been on my mind for a while!!

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH GIRLS UPLOADING PICTURES OF THEMSELVES WITH TWO TO FOUR FUCKING LINES OF SOME WEIRDASS SONG AS THE CAPTION?! What even is that?!?!?!?!?!?!


I'm sorry but like it's either a stupid dumb song that's on the radio all the time so the fact that you're quoting it is embarrassing enough as it is, or it's some song that of course only YOU FUCKING KNOW (or maybe possibly also whoever the piccy is targeted at, if it's targeted at anyone). But either way...what....like what?....?.....?........


What does that even mean to have a picture of yourself with "And off we go/ Into stars and universes/ One as we leap from pod to pod/ All together now" Idk, some weird shit like that, I know you know what I'm talking about. All those random indie songsies and even if you half know them, sometimes when you read lyrics you're like "wait...what is that?". Is that like how you feel or something? Then like why is it that at least AT THE VERY LEAST 50% of the time, you have a great big pretty smile in the picture and the lyrics are all "weh weh wehh something gloomy and kind of depressing but like I don't know". I don't know. I don't. And I just...well I plum don't understand it. And I also think what it is is DOWNRIGHT SILLY.  That's all. That's all for today.

I hope you're all having a marvelous summer. I am having a supercalifragilistically marvelous summer. And I have a BOOK ABOUT FAIRIES THAT I'M READING. Not a fad young adult book mind you - AN ADULT ONE. Y'all can talk about your accomplishments and awesome moments so far and I don't even cayuhhhhhhh cuz I got a book on fairies so I win everything. Everything is a competition.

That's what I'd like to end on. Everything's a competition.











I wanted to, but I just couldn't do it. Too psycho hahahaha but it would have been funny! For that reason I'll make this bit a smaller print. Anyway, love ya!! *smooch*

No comments:

Post a Comment